Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kobe Bryant is innocent! Check out the DNA evidence

I've never believed the allegations from the beginning. Kobe is a smart man with way too much to lose to do such a foolish thing. Makes no sense at all. If she's lying, and it can be proved, she should get the same sentence that he would have gotten if convicted.

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
Actually, he did go on television with his wife and lawyer and say that he didn't rape her.

and a denial equals innocence? if it were that simple no one would be guilty.

his denial is no more believable than her allegation.

In situations like this, i think of that black chick -- what was her name... Tawana Bawley?

Or that stupid chick who feigned her kidnapping in order to win back her bf two months ago?

Or that susan smith who came on tv fabricating some story of black guys kidnapping her kids?

Women can be evil and plotting and deceitful to the upmost degree. Women over the centuries have lied about rape to disguise their infidelity, and many a men have been burned at the stake by jealous husbands as a result.

NJjuice22 said:
uhm HELLOOO..1. HE's still a man, 2. have you ever watched those behind the scenes interview with pro athletes wives, they cheat all the time and their wives accept it as part of the deal practically...shit i cheat all the time and im a nobody, if i was star i would fuck every hot slut in site.

So the fact that he cheated on his wife helps or hurts his credibility?

So you're saying that YOU are a dirty slut, and nothing YOU say can be believed? Or is it different when we're talking about you? Oh, I see now. Nothing she says can be believed, but somehow you're not held to the same standard.

Bulldog_10 said:
So the fact that he cheated on his wife helps or hurts his credibility?

So you're saying that YOU are a dirty slut, and nothing YOU say can be believed? Or is it different when we're talking about you? Oh, I see now. Nothing she says can be believed, but somehow you're not held to the same standard.

we (men) are not genetically programmed to be faithful my man.

biteme said:
I've never believed the allegations from the beginning. Kobe is a smart man with way too much to lose to do such a foolish thing. Makes no sense at all. If she's lying, and it can be proved, she should get the same sentence that he would have gotten if convicted.

good point. a false rape allegation can ruin a man's life. in such a case the liar should get some time.

but i wouldn't call him smart. he's dumb enough to admittedly cheat on a wife that can have more than half of his shit in a heartbeat.

TQpew said:
and a denial equals innocence? if it were that simple no one would be guilty.

his denial is no more believable than her allegation.
denial should equal innocense just as much as accusation seems to equal guilty

unfortunately, we know it doesn't (atleast not in this case)

Top Bottom