Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kobe Bryant is innocent! Check out the DNA evidence

I know, I'm splitting hairs here.
as am i, but you are still wrong! :p

Her pussy doesn't have to be sore after a rape...especially 15 hours later. But if she was such a slut, she'd probably be pretty loose...and used to a good pounding.

I imagine it wasnt just the stinky pinky! lol

but used to a pounding from a 7 foot ''black'' man???

you may be right. im glad i dont know for sure

Just because the sex was not concensual doesn't mean it had to be violent.

IMO thats like saying that mitral regurge doesnt cause right heart failure, just because it doesnt have to progress that far. (Which contextually, can be true, right?)

p0ink said:
supposedly she needed to get her rectum stitched up since kobe did so much damage. if that is the case, why would she be out fucking another guy 15 hours later and not getting her ass sewn back together.

Whoa...I didn't hear that! Is that true? If it was, I would think that makes the plaintiffs case rock solid. You can't tear a chicks asshole open without her telling you to stop.

p0ink said:
Report: Lab Results Counter Bryant Accuser's Story
CNN

DENVER (Reuters) -
However, the DNA sample taken from her body could refute that line of thinking.

How could a DNA sample from her tell if she had sex with a different guy right after Bryant?

there were two different samples of semen found in her. i'm sure there is a way to determine shelf life of semen.

juicedpigtails said:
Restriction Fragment Length Polymorphism. its not that complicated actually.

Sounds simple enough; thanks for clearing that up.

If I was a girl and I was raped I would be going to whatever clinics they have and the police station right after. I'd probably be pretty emotional and bitchy too. I definately wouldn't be making booty calls unless I needed a guy to 'rough me up' to make the first sex look like rape.

Looks like a slut.

hanselthecaretaker said:
Sounds simple enough; thanks for clearing that up.
no , i meant its not hard to do. lol i wasnt trying to be a dick. :)

its an easy way to distinguish between DNA. you take several enzymes called endonucleases which cut DNA at specific sequences. cut up someones DNA with it, and run a Gel on it and see where the bands fall. different people have different lengths each band will travel. when you look at 14 places in a region of DNA that is already ''hypervariable'' (a couple different locations are commonly used) and you see where the DNA was cut at, there are astronomically low odds of having the same DNA if youre not the culprit.

think about it like this. if you have an something which cuts DNA at this sequence

CAATAAC

everyone will have that sequence somewhere.

say you have that sequence in a place that is 20k bases long. well someone with that same sequence that instead of in that place has CAGGAAC the enzyme will not recognize it and it wont cut there, so the piece of DNA will be longer between cuts at the sequence we know it will cut at. On a gel electrophoresis that translates to a marked difference in distance the band will move, so if its not the same person, they wont have the same banding pattern on a gel.

Last edited:
Top Bottom