Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kobe Bryant is innocent! Check out the DNA evidence

Bulldog_10 said:
What do people do after traumatizing events?

Most people aren't exactly thinking straight after such an event...

Both statements are true - you could do any number of things (bragging about it, having sex soon after, anything)... you cannot speculate until it actually happens... what seems improbable to you might very well be the thing you would do...

even if it HAS happened to you it does not mean you know what another would do...

yes it proves she got around and she lied about it but it doesn't mean jack about kobe's guilt or innocence....

-why would she have sex soon after? for comfort? to feel accepted/wanted? who knows...
-why would she brag about it? to tell herself she wanted it instead of had it forced on her? again who knows....

Becoming said:
you cannot speculate until it actually happens... what seems improbable to you might very well be the thing you would do...

even if it HAS happened to you it does not mean you know what another would do...

yes it proves she got around and she lied about it but it doesn't mean jack about kobe's guilt or innocence....

very well put. but it won't convince others that their own speculation isn't fact. that's how some people muddle through their entire lives.

TQpew said:
retarded sometimes, sacramento no. and until you or i or any man on this board has experienced something similar you, nor i know how a person would react. it's 100% speculation, nothing more.

Hey, I got molested by a guy once in the shower at college and I'm not even gay. It scared me and pissed me off at the same time. The last thing I was thinking about afterwards was getting laid.

it proves she lied to police, and that there is reaonable doubt that he did not rape her IMO

the case should be thrown out on the basis of this...but I don;t think he;s got enough to counter sue her, which i;d love him to do to the silly bitch

how do you guys know the guy after her didn't rape her, and that she is only going after kobe because of his fame and money?

Fast Twitch Fiber said:
Hey, I got molested by a guy once in the shower at college and I'm not even gay. It scared me and pissed me off at the same time. The last thing I was thinking about afterwards was getting laid.

interesting. i don't think a woman who was raped would go out and get laid. but it's just what i think. my thinking it doesn't mean it didn't happen. sorearms' and becoming's posts are right on the money.

women who are raped, don't immediately run to fuck another guy. I'm sorry but it doesn't work like that in my "normal" logical world.

Top Bottom