Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kobe Bryant is innocent! Check out the DNA evidence

gotmilk said:
One.

In college, a friend of mine was raped by a guy in her dorm. We had two floor of girls with one floor guys. She was fucking hysterical....

And he was fucked literally. Eleven cops and an ambulance later....his ass was scraped off the floor.

Good the fag got what he deserved....guys who do that to girls should get their ass kicked bad and go to jail for a very long time and get raped their by some big dick black dude lol

Bulldog_10 said:
I've seen it first hand...and it led to the guy getting away with it.

sorry to hear that.

nonetheless youre putting some major spin on it.

there's no such thing as value free sociology.

supervegitto said:
Good the fag got what he deserved....guys who do that to girls should get their ass kicked bad and go to jail for a very long time and get raped their by some big dick black dude lol

YUP. I agree. She had a really hard time dealing with it and ended up dropping out of school. She was really depressed for a really long time. Thankfully, she was dating a teammate who is now in the NHL and he had enough cash to get her the right medical help she needed to get thru it.

I bet the other glop is from the guy who was on tv two days after this story broke. He was on MSNBC and was talking like he was there. It was almost like he was repeating a fucking timeline. The whole thing was strange. Most raped girls do not run to their ex boyfriends and describe the whole experience minute by minute.

I'm not puting any spin on it...All I'm saying is that you can't really judge guilt or innocence by what a woman does after she is raped, as she will be VERY emotional...and probably not thinking logically. ESPECIALLY if this woman is a slut. If she reacts with great emotion, and is used to sleeping around...she may go look for someone to fuck in order to feel better, and later regret it and try to lie about it.

There are just too many variables to judge based solely on the fact that she went and slept around or lied.

Again...I don't think Kobe did it...I'm just saying that you can't judge that based on this info alone.

Bulldog_10 said:
There are just too many variables to judge based solely on the fact that she went and slept around or lied.

Good point but one thing...she did lie. She lied to the police. She had sex with someone else and that is not what she told the police.

Extra glop in her panties was not old..it was fresh glop.

Just like you will never find day-old skid marks in my Calvin Kleins. All fresh shit stains go directly to the washing machine.

I'm not puting any spin on it...

All I'm saying is that you can't really judge guilt or innocence by what a woman does after she is raped, as she will be VERY emotional...and probably not thinking logically. ESPECIALLY if this woman is a slut.

i would think it to be logical she would be mega emotional. from hearing girls stories about being torn up (like a virgin experience) it seems that a sore vaginal area doesnt lead to more sex. biology has spared me that experience, so i dont know that i can say for sure.

but i do agree her guilt and innocence shouldnt lie soley in this.

If she reacts with great emotion, and is used to sleeping around...she may go look for someone to fuck in order to feel better, and later regret it and try to lie about it.

its really impossible to make this girl out to even be worth her monthly blood, so for me its hard to lend any crediblity/anything at all to any words she says

i think that if your above argument were true (and i cant say its not, or else i would be doing the same thing i just posted you about) this seems plausable. if it establishes a pattern, i feel its pertinent enough to send her down.

Again...I don't think Kobe did it...I'm just saying that you can't judge that based on this info alone.

agreed, unless this is just a microcausm of her life. then i would say it did (IMHO)

Her pussy doesn't have to be sore after a rape...especially 15 hours later. Just because the sex was not concensual doesn't mean it had to be violent. I know, I'm splitting hairs here. But if she was such a slut, she'd probably be pretty loose...and used to a good pounding.

supposedly she needed to get her rectum stitched up since kobe did so much damage. if that is the case, why would she be out fucking another guy 15 hours later and not getting her ass sewn back together.

Top Bottom