Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kobe Bryant is innocent! Check out the DNA evidence

SoreArms said:
All right bro, clam down. You can see that people have differnet view points and we all debate, but you came in here calling people being hostile at someones typical answer to your comment. So please calm your ass down.

Yea your right. I guess that's kinda gay argueing back and forth over the net. Different points of views...your right. I just personally don't believe in cheating and just wonder how some guys think its cool.
I am chill :) enough said

Bulldog_10 said:
Nor does the plaintiff lying clear him of the chargs.

No but it sure does make it difficult for her and her story to be held credible. And the state has the burden of proof. I couldn't find the statistics, but if my memory isn't too far gone, I believe that over 20% of rapes accusations are false.

supervegitto said:
Watch who your calling chump, you ain't shit yourself. Just another ugly bastard who thinks he is all that. You keep saying the same shit....you don't know me! I have never been fucked over by a girl regardless of what you think(just because a guy doesn't beleive in cheating doesn't mean he gets screwed over by girl :rolleyes: ). But i forgot you know my personal life :rolleyes:

i will call you whatever the fuck i want you chumpass piece of shit faggot, you wish i was ugly, damn i wish i was ugly, then i wouldnt be cursed with all this pussy i get.

NJjuice22 said:
i will call you whatever the fuck i want you chumpass piece of shit faggot, you wish i was ugly, damn i wish i was ugly, then i wouldnt be cursed with all this pussy i get.

Call me whatever you want, I don't care. I think its funny when people act tough over the net lol. Anyways we obviously have 2 different points of views, we expressed are view and that's it so I am going to stop the bitching back and forth...you can continue if you like but I ain't. Its kinda childish to keep doing this. Enough Said :qt:

supervegitto said:
Call me whatever you want, I don't care. I think its funny when people act tough over the net lol. Anyways we obviously have 2 different points of views, we expressed are view and that's it so I am going to stop the bitching back and forth...you can continue if you like but I ain't. Its kinda childish to keep doing this. Enough Said :qt:

ok me too...can i have a hug?

Top Bottom