Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Kobe Bryant is innocent! Check out the DNA evidence

supervegitto said:
Guys who cheat on their g/f or wife are pathetic assholes!!

only average looking guys and guys who have gotten played out by a bitch say that. a goodlooking guy with normal to above testosterone levels realizes it is impossible to turn down pussy. I will stop chasing the day i get married, but turn down..i just dont know if i could do it.

NJjuice22 said:
only average looking guys and guys who have gotten played out by a bitch say that.

only typical cocksuckers such as yourself give good guys a bad name! Typical sorry excuse for a male! Cheating is cool yaaaaaa i forgot!

supervegitto said:
only typical cocksuckers such as yourself give good guys a bad name! Typical sorry excuse for a male! Cheating is cool yaaaaaa i forgot!

"good guys" LMAO...AKA..chumps who get fucked over by women.

NJjuice22 said:
"good guys" LMAO...AKA..chumps who get fucked over by women.

Watch who your calling chump, you ain't shit yourself. Just another ugly bastard who thinks he is all that. You keep saying the same shit....you don't know me! I have never been fucked over by a girl regardless of what you think(just because a guy doesn't beleive in cheating doesn't mean he gets screwed over by girl :rolleyes: ). But i forgot you know my personal life :rolleyes:

ultimately she has been proven to be lying...therefore there is reasonable doubt e didnt do it and it would be a breach if justice to prosecute him on the basis of that...

This is gonna get shot down by his defence lawyers, the money grubber will probably settle out of court and rake in the $$$ from the media sales on her story. he wont be able to countersue her if it gets thrown out IMO...but i doubt he;s worried about that just yet

As sad as it is, if there is no physical/impartial eyewitness evidence that a man raped a woman, it shouldnt even make court. You should never be prosecuting a man just because a woman 'said' he raped her...think about how manyh osychologically unhinged women are out there....

supervegitto said:
Watch who your calling chump, you ain't shit yourself. Just another ugly bastard who thinks he is all that. You keep saying the same shit....you don't know me! I have never been fucked over by a girl regardless of what you think(just because a guy doesn't beleive in cheating doesn't mean he gets screwed over by girl :rolleyes: ). But i forgot you know my personal life :rolleyes:
All right bro, clam down. You can see that people have differnet view points and we all debate, but you came in here calling people being hostile at someones typical answer to your comment. So please calm your ass down.

Top Bottom