Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1's Road to the USA's. The "Quest to get my bum lean" thread.

...it probably always will be tested...in a very random way. lol My opinion is that they should just drop the "natural' label all together.

the-short-one said:

5 pounds in two weeks.

EASY.

Are they having staggered weigh ins for the show??

ie - Thursday and Friday??

Or just one set time?

The Shadow said:
5 pounds in two weeks.

EASY.

Are they having staggered weigh ins for the show??

ie - Thursday and Friday??

Or just one set time?

Thursday night and Friday morning. Hell, I can loose 5 pounds in water, easy.

However, we need a game plan for weigh ins. Thursday night for sure, just in case I don't make weight (doubtful) so I can weigh in again Friday morning.

Do we plan the peak weak differently or start early since I weigh in on thurs?

the-short-one said:
Thursday night and Friday morning. Hell, I can loose 5 pounds in water, easy.

However, we need a game plan for weigh ins. Thursday night for sure, just in case I don't make weight (doubtful) so I can weigh in again Friday morning.

Do we plan the peak weak differently or start early since I weigh in on thurs?

yep.

The advantage for being below 125 on the first weigh in is that you have a bit of extra time to carb back up.

The advantage for a later weigh in is that, its only a day before the show, and the diuretics are in full strength mode on Friday ad you just carry that over to Sat.

You will be 125 on Monday of the show.

Weigh in as early as possible on Thursday.

^^ Game plan.

If that holds we will start the carb up with more fast acting carbs(than last time) on the morning of the weigh in - assuming you are 122ish or so by then

the-short-one said:
ok...so if not 122ish, then we wait until after weigh in.

thats a very tenative yes.

Definites:

Thursday night - unless something weird happens which I do not expect.

...that is outside of the weight.....the carb manipulation can be shortened or drawn out depending on weight on Monday.

The Shadow said:
thats a very tenative yes.

Definites:

Thursday night - unless something weird happens which I do not expect.

...that is outside of the weight.....the carb manipulation can be shortened or drawn out depending on weight on Monday.

I"ve got a photo shoot all morning on that day - My part of it is only about an hour, but I have to be there for the whole thing because it's my project. Will this effect anything, or do we need to plan anything differently because of it?

the-short-one said:
I"ve got a photo shoot all morning on that day - My part of it is only about an hour, but I have to be there for the whole thing because it's my project. Will this effect anything, or do we need to plan anything differently because of it?

Not at all.

NO WORRIES.........

Ready for another trophy??

Top Bottom