Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Short1's Road to the USA's. The "Quest to get my bum lean" thread.

the-short-one said:
Yes - 7. You're so smart. ;) I'm getting it on pretty evenly- no streaking when my skin gets red.

I have some questions: Is it for pre-cardio, only - or should I be using it daily no matter what? Can it be used more than once a day (before AM cardio and before PM weights), or is that overkill?

It absorbs over a 24hr period, so once a day is best. Its not necessarily for pre-cardio and it doesn’t matter what time of the day you use it, just be sure to use it everyday and try to avoid showering for at least 6 hours after putting it on. So, if you usually shower right after your workouts, then just apply it then.

-Pp

Primordial Performance said:
It absorbs over a 24hr period, so once a day is best. Its not necessarily for pre-cardio and it doesn’t matter what time of the day you use it, just be sure to use it everyday and try to avoid showering for at least 6 hours after putting it on. So, if you usually shower right after your workouts, then just apply it then.

-Pp

Can you give here(or pm me) a list of the actives in it??

Thanks

The Shadow said:
Can you give here(or pm me) a list of the actives in it??

Thanks
As a follow up to that, I'm interested in knowing if it has propylene glycol in it?

-Pp
This sounds interesting will you be shipping to canada with this?

-Pp

First time I used it, I'd showered the night before and got a slight tingle the next morning when applying.

Today, I showered first (and loofa'd ;) ), then applyed when I was dry. Big difference in how it feels. Where my skin is thin (inside of elbows) - the tingling was pretty intense, but the feeling went away in less than a minute.

May 22, 2007

Supps:

Winstrol - stanozolol, 3mg
gh - growth hormone (somatropin) - , 2iu
Anavar - oxandrolone - , 10mg split am/pm
T-3, 50mcg
r-alpha lipoic acid
CEE
fat burner w/ephedra
Vitamin C
taurine

Meal One
2 eggs + 1 cup egg whites scrambled
water

Meal Two
2 tbsp anpb
water

Meal Three
4 oz chicken breast
2 cups lettuce
2 tbsp Walden Farms Sugar Free Dressing (5 calories/1 carb)
water

Meal Four
40g whey/casein protein = GNC Properformance PM protein - vanilla caramel w/water + 2 tsp fibersure.

Meal Five - pre-workout
1 scoop Complete Whey (40 g protein) mixed in water
1 cup frozen grapes
1 glucorell
water

Meal Six
40g whey/casein protein = GNC Properformance PM protein - vanilla caramel w/water + 2 tsp fibersure.
1 tbsp chocolate anpb.

total cals today = 1548
211g protein/73g carbs/45 g fat
----------------------

AM CARDIO - 30 minutes bike

----------------------

HAMS AND CALVES - 4 sets on each - 4 TUT - 6-8 reps

Seated Leg Curls - TURNING TOES IN
4 x 6/150

Lying Leg Curls - TURNING TOES IN
4 x 6/70

Stiff legged BARBELL deads
(weights listed include bar weight)
1 x 8/90
3 x 6/145

Walking Lunges 8-10 strides per leg
4 x 10/50

ATF Smith Machine Squats - feet as per usual and push from heels
(weights listed include bar weight)
4 x 8/145

Standing Calf Machine
4 x 8/150

----------------

I'm sore today. My chest and back muscles. Yay! :D

DermaTherm, Day #2. Nothing new to report, other than that I tend to wipe off yellow sweat on my gym towel. I am experiencing some water retention. I can see it in my abs, especially. Any little change is pretty noticeable at this point with my BF being low. If I was at a higher BF, I probably wouldn't have noticed at all.

Top Bottom