Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Second Cycle Preparation

weatus

Hi all,

I've been training for 4 years now and after the recent success of my first cycle (sust 250 twice a week for 8 weeks - 22lb gain, 16lb retention) I am starting to plan for my second cycle.

Stats:

Weight: ~195lb
Diet: Not optimal because of work but is strict.
Height: ~185cm

As the title says this is preparation: due to my current circumstances I would be unable to devote enough time to training if I were to start the cycle tomorrow. I am planning to start in November this year.

I've attached a picture with what I've got planned. The areas I'm a bit shady on are the arimidex and hGC. I've read the Vit C keeps the exercise induced rise of cortisol in check and that creo is good too (I'll probably be using creo during the cycle anyway). The contents of this cycle have been derived from the large amount of research I've been doing lately however, due to the vast quantities of conflicting recommendations I am still unsure with various aspects of it.

What's everyone's opinions on this proposed cycle? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated.

What exactly do u want achieve from this?

Ull need to run an aromatase inhibitor with test and dbol. Both convert to estrogen. An ai will prevent u blowing up with 16lbs of water again, and also prevent fat gain, gyno...

Pct is weak.

Thanks for your reply.

I am wanting to achieve gains of between 18 and 20lbs. I am not too concerned with an aesthetically incredible BFP at the moment: all in good time (mine is currently around 10 - 12%)

With the AI would you recommend something like 0.5mg Arimidex/10mg Aromasin ED for the duration of the cycle and would you continue this through the PCT (these figures are from what I've read)?

As I said these so much conflicting information out there especially about pct (AI, hGC, Nolva, Clomid, etc). If you were in my circumstance and considering this cycle how would you alter it?

Thanks for your reply.

I am wanting to achieve gains of between 18 and 20lbs. I am not too concerned with an aesthetically incredible BFP at the moment: all in good time (mine is currently around 10 - 12%)

With the AI would you recommend something like 0.5mg Arimidex/10mg Aromasin ED for the duration of the cycle and would you continue this through the PCT (these figures are from what I've read)?

As I said these so much conflicting information out there especially about pct (AI, hGC, Nolva, Clomid, etc). If you were in my circumstance and considering this cycle how would you alter it?

For a simple effective mass bulker i'd go with something like this

Test E 500 mg 1 - 12
Deca 400mg 1 - 10
dbol 20 - 40mg 1 -4

Aromasin 12.5 mg eod OR Adex 0.5mg every 3-4 days (and yea I continue ai few weeks into pct and taper down)
Hcg 500iu 4 - 12

Post cycle/Unleashed/Bridge 12 - 18
Clomid 25mg ed 12 - 16

For lean, dry mass i'd run something totally different.

Top Bottom