Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RED SOX WIN biatches

KillahBee said:
The old Yankees (96 and on) were not chock full of sick hitters (like Manny), but they had the classic Yankee attitude: work hard, shut your mouth, and give it 110%. The Sox will never have that class.

what are you talking about? Those yankee teams had bats. Tino martinez in his prime, paul o'neill,strawberry still being productive, bernie in his prime (plus all the guys they traded for like cecil fielder, david justice). They always did a mid season trade for a big bat.

the yankees just have more talent and more post season confidence.

calveless wonder said:
what are you talking about? Those yankee teams had bats. Tino martinez in his prime, paul o'neill,strawberry still being productive, bernie in his prime (plus all the guys they traded for like cecil fielder, david justice). They always did a mid season trade for a big bat.

the yankees just have more talent and more post season confidence.

Were any one of those guys as good a hitter as Manny? I am not saying that they didn't have bats. I guess my point was that the Yankees did not simply win based on talent alone - they created an atmosphere of class, respect, and hard work that flowed out onto the field.

<cough> 4-2 <cough>

The 4 B's...

1. Bambino
2. Bucky Dent
3. Boone
and now
4. Broken glove of Ortiz.

7.5 games back

:D

Toodles....

BileStew said:
<cough> 4-2 <cough>

The 4 B's...

1. Bambino
2. Bucky Dent
3. Boone
and now
4. Broken glove of Ortiz.

7.5 games back

:D

Toodles....

What a friggin game that was! Very exciting. And Sheffield's fist pump was probably the greatest thing I have ever seen (besides Jorge's fist pump after sliding into second in Game 7 last year....)

KillahBee said:
What a friggin game that was! Very exciting. And Sheffield's fist pump was probably the greatest thing I have ever seen (besides Jorge's fist pump after sliding into second in Game 7 last year....)

The greatest thing I have ever seen was this one time in Belize, there was this girl who could.....uhhh, nevermind, wrong thread.

Yea, great game. Could have gone either way. Ortiz makes that play and who knows what the outcome would have been? I thought we were DOOMED when Heredia came in, no outs and bases loaded.

I liked the ending with the fans chanting; "We want Pedro!!". I'm trying to get tickets for tonights game.

I am speechless after attending that game lastnight. Holy shit - that game had more things happen than I can remember. The AL East is officially won.

KillahBee said:
I am speechless after attending that game lastnight. Holy shit - that game had more things happen than I can remember. The AL East is officially won.

I agree, one of the best games I have seen played between these two teams.

Amazing....

Top Bottom