Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

RED SOX WIN biatches

BileStew said:
I agree, one of the best games I have seen played between these two teams.

Amazing....

And what sucks is thatthe goddamn Post doesn't have the story as I guess the papers went to print before the game ended! (ALthough I just found out CT dropped its newspaper tax, which was ridiculous in the first place..)

Insano said:
Lets go PATS and Sox!!

God damn right GO PATS AND SOX !!!! Both teams are going all the way this year! Pats especially with them having Corey Dillon... Finally a running game to help Brady carry some of the load... Pats are 2-0 and are going to keep winning.

Also, I am from boston and I live less than 2 miles from E. Wilson and Ty Law. They are both good guys especially when we go out with them and the pay for all the bar tabs :) Oh, if you are wondering how I know them I detail all there cars.

FUCK THE YANKEES!

PitBullFootBall said:
I think yanks are going down tonight...Shilling is a monster

He looked like a deer in headlights to me... Maybe he shouldn't have opened his big mouth in the press conference!! It must be something in the water in Boston that makes people say shit they can't back up!!! I'm glad he got his tits lit!!!

Wow! game 7....to come back from a 3-0 deficit...i tip my hat and call the Red Sox my Papi~

GO RED SOX!!!! !!!

Top Bottom