Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Rate my cutting-regime!!!

bacterialbag

Hey guys!

My name is Bentley, I'm 16 years old and i'm starting a cutting regime! I'm 1.82 Cm, 180 pounds at around 13-14%. I have not bein training for like 6 months now, and I lost allot of weight. I use to be around 200 pounds at around 16%. I have never really been lean, and i would define my somatype as between Endomorph and Mesoporph.

The goal of this Cutting-Routine is to get to the single digits bodyfat, and recover some of the strength (and hopefully maybe even some muscle) I lost over the last half-year.

The supplements I will be using to achieve this are;
Bromocriptine, Ghb, Creatine

Bromo because i heard it can stretch the period you can diet. because i'm an Endo my body normally stops losing fat after a few weeks of cutting. I will take the supplement every morning.

Ghb because I do not want alcohol to hinder my perfomance and I still want to get wasted:). I also think GHB in combination with Bromo could help me lose some extra fat. (GHB releases GH and Bromo blocks the prolactin that is also released with it ) I will take the supplement while clubbing (friday and saturday evening) And i think before cardio? what would be best timing to get most out of the GH increase?

I use the creatine because I like the extra strength it gives me during my workout. I might cut the creatine out if I get a bit leaner and want to lose the water-retention.

My diet will consist of mainly clean foods and i will eat at maintenance. I will weigh myself every monday and will eat less everyweek untill i am starting to lose weight. Normally, this would be at around 500 Kcals under maintenance for me.

Here is the routine; i have chosen to only use compound movements with low repitions because my main focus is strength-gains. (because i can't really gain muscle while cutting)

A PUSHING
4x X squats
4x X Flat DB Bench
2x X Dips
2x X Seated DB Press
1x Max nr. of Pushups in one set.

B PULLING
4x X Deadlifts
2x X Wide grip pullups
2x X Hammer grip pullups
3x X BOR

I will be lifting on Mo-Wo-Fri alternating between A and B.
The repetitions will be as follow: First session (both push and pull) will be at 4 reps, next session 5 reps, next 6 and after that i will increase the weight i'm using and go back to 4. So i will be constantly overloading. When i start to stagnate i will take a week off of lifting.

There is still one thing i wouldn't know what to do with: CARDIO!
I will be needing cardio, probably lots of it. How much do you guys think I should do it? Every other day? Do you think I should do it before breakfast, or would that destroy strength-gains? What kind of cardio do you think is best for an endomorph trying to lose weigth? HIIT in the morning? Something else? tell me what you think! :supercool

Feel free to comment about my regime and maybe give me some advice, or tell me what you would do different!

Thanks

Bacterialbag

Last edited:
Yeah,

Your 16 years old every single person on this site is going to tell you that using any type of chemical besides anything natural is a HORRIBLE idea at your age. You shouldnt even be using PH's at this point of your life.

If you come to your senses and want to go a natural route, let us know and we can help you out. Other than that not only is it unsafe it is also against board rules to advise someone of your age on using chemicals.

-Legacy

Yeah,

Your 16 years old every single person on this site is going to tell you that using any type of chemical besides anything natural is a HORRIBLE idea at your age. You shouldnt even be using PH's at this point of your life.

If you come to your senses and want to go a natural route, let us know and we can help you out. Other than that not only is it unsafe it is also against board rules to advise someone of your age on using chemicals.

-Legacy

Creatine, Bromo and G ain't prohormones? or are they?
I did some research regarding Bromo, and it is very safe to use for children under the age of 18.
I'm also quite sure a little bit of Ghb is less harmfull then getting wasted on alcohol. I thank you for trying to advive me regarding my chemical use. Could you also give me some advice regarding my training routine?

Bacterialbag

Creatine, Bromo and G ain't prohormones? or are they?
I did some research regarding Bromo, and it is very safe to use for children under the age of 18.
I'm also quite sure a little bit of Ghb is less harmfull then getting wasted on alcohol. I thank you for trying to advive me regarding my chemical use. Could you also give me some advice regarding my training routine?

Bacterialbag

bromo is a dopamine agonist. do you have even the slightest clue what this does or the possible side effects? my guess would be no.

ghb safer than alcohol? its a schedule 1 drug. get caught with that and you are fucked. it also does nothing for growth hormone release. that bullshit has been debunked for years. fact: you want to be able to get wasted and not worry about getting fat. ghb is highly addictive and highly illegal. you might want to look into this before you need mommy and daddy to bail you out of jail one night when you pass out from the g and the medics inform the cops.

why not stick with something that wont hurt you like creatine, diet, and alittle hard work. 16 years old and already want short cuts. this maybe the wrong hobby for you. sad to say that having what you want takes alot of hard work. sounds like thats not your bag.

bromo is a dopamine agonist. do you have even the slightest clue what this does or the possible side effects? my guess would be no.

ghb safer than alcohol? its a schedule 1 drug. get caught with that and you are fucked. it also does nothing for growth hormone release. that bullshit has been debunked for years. fact: you want to be able to get wasted and not worry about getting fat. ghb is highly addictive and highly illegal. you might want to look into this before you need mommy and daddy to bail you out of jail one night when you pass out from the g and the medics inform the cops.

why not stick with something that wont hurt you like creatine, diet, and alittle hard work. 16 years old and already want short cuts. this maybe the wrong hobby for you. sad to say that having what you want takes alot of hard work. sounds like thats not your bag.

First of all, i do know what a dopamine agonist is, a chemical that stimulates dopamine receptors like when real dopamine would fill the receptor. The receptor will then take action just like when real dopamine would enter the receptor. I'm studying biochemistry next year.

Second to that, saying GHB more dangerous then alcohol because it's a schedule 1 drug is complete bullshit. I dont think i have to give any arguments for that. Next to that I live in Holland where GHB is not a schedule one drug. If you get caught with GHB here you ain't as fucked as in the US. They probably wont even charge you, they will just take your GHB and tell you not to use it anymore. I have bein using G as an alcohol replacement for the last 6 month's now, and have not fainted once. If you dose right, and don't do any stupid things chances you will black out are nihil. I know GHB is an addictive substance, although i would not say it is ''highly'' addictive. Allot of things in life are addictive, but if used responible wont make you an addict.

Could you show me some studies regarding GHB not increasing growth-hormone release? i would much apreciate the effort.

fact: You think i'm allot dumber then I actually are, however, I can understand you point of view, my post might have made you think im an naïve fratboy looking for some nice chemicals he can destroy his liver with so he will lose weight faster. I think my knowledge about GHB and drugs in general reaches allot further then yours, so you made your conclusion to fast.

I spend allot of time researching bromo and mostly GHB, and it seemed not-that-harmfull to me. Bromo has bein used in children and studied dozens of times. Almost all studies (I found) say it's relatively safe to use, even in children.

I dont think GHB is that big a harm either, i did quite some research and the only real dangers that kept comming up were related to overdose or addiction. I know a person who has bein addicted to GHB for several years, and is sober for almost a year now. He still has some fysical and mental problems, but they are not that big a deal, it's nothing compared to the damage an addiction to amphetamines or benzo's dos. I am not saying it is quite safe to become addicted to GHB, I am just saying that even the addict who was using GHB 24/7 almost restored completely after less then a year, so the little bit of G i will be using during my cutting cycle can't hurt me THAT much. This might be a wrong indication however, since it's not very scientific.:P

Guess my parents wont have to bail me out of jail this cycle...

Bacterialbag

First of all, i do know what a dopamine agonist is, a chemical that stimulates dopamine receptors like when real dopamine would fill the receptor. The receptor will then take action just like when real dopamine would enter the receptor. I'm studying biochemistry next year.

Second to that, saying GHB more dangerous then alcohol because it's a schedule 1 drug is complete bullshit. I dont think i have to give any arguments for that. Next to that I live in Holland where GHB is not a schedule one drug. If you get caught with GHB here you ain't as fucked as in the US. They probably wont even charge you, they will just take your GHB and tell you not to use it anymore. I have bein using G as an alcohol replacement for the last 6 month's now, and have not fainted once. If you dose right, and don't do any stupid things chances you will black out are nihil. I know GHB is an addictive substance, although i would not say it is ''highly'' addictive. Allot of things in life are addictive, but if used responible wont make you an addict.

Could you show me some studies regarding GHB not increasing growth-hormone release? i would much apreciate the effort.

fact: You think i'm allot dumber then I actually are, however, I can understand you point of view, my post might have made you think im an naïve fratboy looking for some nice chemicals he can destroy his liver with so he will lose weight faster. I think my knowledge about GHB and drugs in general reaches allot further then yours, so you made your conclusion to fast.

I spend allot of time researching bromo and mostly GHB, and it seemed not-that-harmfull to me. Bromo has bein used in children and studied dozens of times. Almost all studies (I found) say it's relatively safe to use, even in children.

I dont think GHB is that big a harm either, i did quite some research and the only real dangers that kept comming up were related to overdose or addiction. I know a person who has bein addicted to GHB for several years, and is sober for almost a year now. He still has some fysical and mental problems, but they are not that big a deal, it's nothing compared to the damage an addiction to amphetamines or benzo's dos. I am not saying it is quite safe to become addicted to GHB, I am just saying that even the addict who was using GHB 24/7 almost restored completely after less then a year, so the little bit of G i will be using during my cutting cycle can't hurt me THAT much. This might be a wrong indication however, since it's not very scientific.:P

Guess my parents wont have to bail me out of jail this cycle...

Bacterialbag

this is too funny to even debate. addiction and overdose not being bad side effects? i lived through the ghb era. you wanna invite bad luck into your life, go for it. dont ever drink alcohol with it. ever. saw a few people die that way. and sure, bromo is something a healthy individual normally takes and should also be treated lightly.

bro just read back on your posts. you started out by asking about loosing fat, now your in an arguement already about prohormones just because your not getting the answer you want...

Top Bottom