Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Pre/During workout drinks

My only problem is working Intrabolics 3.2g of Beta Alanine in with my Body Octane and Clout??? That would give me almost 10g of Beta Alanine on workout days. Ouch.

btw.... BO and Clout are possibly the best performance enhancing supps I've ever used.

Damn. Talk about parasthesia :worried:

BO and Clout are two great products. MAN puts out some quality labels.

Isopure Alpine Punch whey protein isolate. Tastes and drinks like juice. 50 grams of pure protein while I pound my muscles without all the other crap.

The benefit to the other drinks is that they have free form amino acids and carbs.

WPI is great considering it's fast absorption, but free form aminos are way superior intra workout. But to each his own. Whatever works for you.

some type of liquid protein / syrup....has like 18 grams of protein and shit load of amino acids....it's like a syrup and serving size is like 2 table spoons so it's not like it bloats or cramps you....I work out pretty intense, using a form of HIIT, so the goal is this is to help preserve muscle mass. I know gnc makes one, vitamin shoppe, twin lab, you name it

doesn't it have considerable amount of fat in it??

3.5 grams -- actually pretty low for a gainer.

A little fat is good pre workout. Fat will slow down glucose uptake so it isn't great for POST workout, but BIG BLAST has hydrolyzed rice syrup so there's no problem with glucose absorption.

I drink big blast every PWO, that stuff is AMAZING!!!! Have any of you tried Fast Twitch from Cytosport?

BIG BLAST not only gives energy, it produces results! Cytosport is pretty much sugar, creatine, baking soda (supposedly prevents lactic acid build up but I doubt it) and some glutamine. Same price. Cytosport makes some good products but Fast Twitch is nowhere near the league of BIG BLAST.

Top Bottom