Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

People whit experience from college fotboll please look here really need help!

betting

This may sound stupid but i really want to get a shoot at playing college fotboll. im a descent athlete.

My currently stats are : 308 benchpress, 440 deadlift, 396 squat. im currently trying to bulk up my current weight is 216 my goal weight is around 225-230. i tried to run 40 yard dash for 2 months ago and timed stopped at 4.49. I really would like to be a running back or a fullback. my height is 6 feet/ 184 cm.

I dont have anyteam here were i live so i cant join a team and get play "experience", but im ready to give all ive got for this, this is somthing i want so bad.

im currently using a offseason diet plan and offseason conditioning workout schedule, i know that hitting the gym hard and stick whit a diet plan wont make me a good fotboll player. but i do everything i can to train, running some conedrills try to image how it would feel beeing out in the field. i know that come as a walk on to a d1-d2 school is impossible to get a chance and play but how about a d3 school ? i got like 6 months here back home to train and be as strong and fast i can be. if i dont follow my dream and try as a walk on for a d3 school or Coumminty college in january 2013 i think i might have to skip this dream. so if anyone out there got some tips or experience please help me out would you guys think it would be possible to find a school and get a chance ? anyone got any schools that might would be possible ? i really belive that i could improve my stats in the weightroom, lets say benchpress : 396 , squat 485 and deadlift to 507 and get the 40 yard dash time to 4.45.
i Really want this so bad that i could do anything to get a chance. sorry if the spelling isnt correct tried my best, im curently 20 years old.

hey brotha, i admire your passion, you are going to need it. I was an all stater in high school being looked at by about every big 12 team and ended up playing at a junior college my first year due to a broken ankle that scared off the recruiters cause i already came from a small school. after my freshman year i went on to play for Oklahoma State (D1 school) where i played my final two years of college football as a TE, ending just last spring. to be honest with ya everybody thinks they are a running back, that is actually what i was in high school at 6'3" 225lbs, making this position pretty difficult to get serious playing time and off the scout team, from your stats your almost to big the way it is (no impossible). I dont know where you were timed at but if that is a true 40 time you are fast enough, you cant teach speed. set your goals a little more realistic, you not going to put 90lbs on your bench in 6 months without using collegiate illegal substances. shoot for a 340 bench, 440 squat, deadlift isnt that important but your vertical is,shoot for at least a 30in vert, and if you can weigh somewhere around 220 and run a 4.5 you have a good chance at a receiver if you have hands, or even a D-back. best of luck to you man, i shared this dream, made it, and now looking to help guys who share my passion for sports and fitness. I have almost completed my degree in nutrition and exercise science and happy to help.

Im an inspiring football player to set back by injuries and this compartment syndrome i just got surgery for. Any tips on workouts and the best diet for football players. I know the diet could probably be any number of ideas but any advice is appreciated.

Diet wise isn't much of a shocker, stay away from saturated fats as much as possible, fats in general for that matter, if your a lineman thats a little different story. Eat a good helping of protein within 30 min after a good workout. Figure up your BMR (basal metabolic rate), there are formulas all over the internet, try to keep your calorie intake around that more or less depending on where you want to go with your weight. As far as workouts I'm not a physical therapist or doctor so take their advise about your injury before ever considering mine. and a specific workout is hard to do like this but make sure you dont just go to the gym and bench the whole. do some one legged squats, lunges, that sort of thing. alternate your legs with olympic style lifts like snatches, hang cleans, and jerks. These really help develop the power needed to be successful in football.

hey brotha, i admire your passion, you are going to need it. I was an all stater in high school being looked at by about every big 12 team and ended up playing at a junior college my first year due to a broken ankle that scared off the recruiters cause i already came from a small school. after my freshman year i went on to play for Oklahoma State (D1 school) where i played my final two years of college football as a TE, ending just last spring. to be honest with ya everybody thinks they are a running back, that is actually what i was in high school at 6'3" 225lbs, making this position pretty difficult to get serious playing time and off the scout team, from your stats your almost to big the way it is (no impossible). I dont know where you were timed at but if that is a true 40 time you are fast enough, you cant teach speed. set your goals a little more realistic, you not going to put 90lbs on your bench in 6 months without using collegiate illegal substances. shoot for a 340 bench, 440 squat, deadlift isnt that important but your vertical is,shoot for at least a 30in vert, and if you can weigh somewhere around 220 and run a 4.5 you have a good chance at a receiver if you have hands, or even a D-back. best of luck to you man, i shared this dream, made it, and now looking to help guys who share my passion for sports and fitness. I have almost completed my degree in nutrition and exercise science and happy to help.

Hey dude I saw your post got all excited to see your major , I have basically same one. I walked on a a d3 school and made the team and I want to transfer to a d1 if opportunity arises. I play dend at 6'2 240 325 bench, 350 squat, and a 4.9 forty. Working my ass off to emphasize glute and hamstring development for power and speed. You played D1 and I know basically all such as you are truly gifted (not take away from your work ethic) so here's my question ( please tell me the truth, no judgement or lying ) do d1 athletes particularly rbs, lbs, d line ect take any form of steroids at the d1 level ?

Hey Walker, Best of luck to you when you try out. The answer to your question is no. Random drug tests by the NCAA occur frequently and are very strict, we aren't even supposed to use preworkout supplements although some due means that the risk of getting caught is minimal. This isn't to say that steroids never happens, but it hard to get away with at that level.

Hopefully this isn't too late, but you just gotta figure out what you want. If you wanna play at the hightest level more than anything go for that with a walk on spot. If you just love football and wanna be on the field for sure go D3. Most of all coaches want kids who can play football over athletes. I got passed over a lot kuz I was a better athlete than everyone but was hurt a lot and didn't have the film to back it up. Go to the school you wanna play at and make it happen.

Top Bottom