Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

people that are nicer to you the meaner you are and meaner to you the nicer you are- another reason why i hate 79.999% of the world

Sub-Zero

High End Bro
Platinum
you guys have any experiences with these people>? i do all the time.

i almost powerbombed a kid last night and there is a chance of possible violence or extreme bullying tonight that could either bump this thread or make a new one.

anyways, kid from highschool, huge fuckin douchebag, told me about his plan (claims it was a joke now but it was the most sincere joke iv ever heard) to rape this girl in my 12th grade highschool math class.

so he goes to my college now and he lives in the building as one of my best buddies from highschool. my friend knows i hate this kid and never get along with him and always am a huge dickhead to him, but calls him anyway just to see my reaction.

i hadnt seen him in so long even i forgot why i hated him, (at least some of the reasons why i was a dickhead whenever i saw him). so to humor my friend and just not be a dick we smoke him up with 2 blunts, and the past few days iv been seeing him when i visit my friend, hes just been hanging out and drinking with them etc.

so last night we are trying to get some weed and i was already a little high and didnt care if we got more or not so i wasnt trying but said id put 5 dollars down. so this guy who i hate but was being nice to tells us he can call his guy and calls him and starts using all this gay slang that he obviously heard people he thought was cool use.

but so we are trying to figure out the money situation and everyones willing to put down 5 and he goes on to say how hes not paying cause of finders fee or some bullshit like that. so im like still trying to be nice saying how we "found" the 2 blunts we smoked him up with and if hes gunna be gay like that then i just wont smoke with him since i was already high.

he agreed hed drive since his guy was like 15 minutes away, and we agreed it would count as throwing down.

he starts ordering me around and shit telling me to deal with the money blah blah and do all this stupid shit, and im like "look hes your dealer, your driving, you arnt even paying just fucking go gather the money or we can just relax, either way quit fuckin yellin at me to do shit".

but so hes being super annoying all the way there, wont shut the fuck up, but im still being nice trying to talk to him but slowly filtering out everything he says and then just str8 up ignoring him cause i couldnt take it anymore.

im still trying to be nice when we get back to my friends apt building, and we are trying to find a spot, and im like hold on i have to pee (i had peed like once 2 hours before that).

and hes like "no dont fucking pee lets smoke"
i had the weed and my pipe on me and im just like "i gotta go pee first just wait"

and then he goes "why do you pee so much did you forget to take your bladder medicine".

WTF :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

fucking kidding me? this motherfucker who i smoked up 2 days before who i was being nice to up untill this point is gunna call me out like that?

i was so close to punching him in his fucking face and smoking the weed WE bought. i dont even like this kid, fucking pissed me off.

i spent the rest of my high making fun of him nonstop, talking about his plans to rape that girl back in highschool, anything i could think of.

we drove around and he was in the middle and we were all high and it starts to smell (obviously he farted), and im like what the fuck di dyou shit yourself or something.

this fucking rookie bitch has to have us stop the car SO HE CAN CHECK HIS PANTS FOR SHIT!?!?!?!?!?!?!

false alarm, he gets back in the car and the motherfucker accidentally hits me while putting his seatbelt on, i look at him once and he goes "im so sorry" in the shakiest pussiest scaredest voice in the world. fuckin right.

im fired up and ready to lift, we will see what happens tonight if hes there again

Re: people that are nicer to you the meaner you are and meaner to you the nicer you a

why do you hang out with douchebags.

if he's your friend's friend, your friend obviously sucks at choosing friends.

should have clocked him

Re: people that are nicer to you the meaner you are and meaner to you the nicer you a

you'll learn to avoid situations like this as you mature.

There is no way I'm reading all of that. Maybe when I'm back at work next week and getting paid to do it. Maybe.

Dude sounds like a piece of shit. When you're dealing with a douche like that it's not worth the trouble of knocking him out. Just don't hang out with him anymore...
p.s. He thought he shat his pants hahahaha

by mature i didn't mean you're a stupid immature fuck and i'm like some wise old fart

i just mean as certain things become more important you'll find ways to avoid fucktards like that dude

swole said:
by mature i didn't mean you're a stupid immature fuck and i'm like some wise old fart

i just mean as certain things become more important you'll find ways to avoid fucktards like that dude
this is the best workout iv had in a long time, and i cant wait to see whether or not hes there tonight.

the hormone boost from my rage made me feel awsome. i almost wish i was picked on so i could always have the fury. since i typed this post iv felt hyped, sharper, stronger, and awsome.

SublimeZM said:
this is the best workout iv had in a long time, and i cant wait to see whether or not hes there tonight.

the hormone boost from my rage made me feel awsome. i almost wish i was picked on so i could always have the fury. since i typed this post iv felt hyped, sharper, stronger, and awsome.

Shut the fuck up, you fat, ugly stoopid virgin dickweed.

Top Bottom