Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

people that are nicer to you the meaner you are and meaner to you the nicer you are- another reason why i hate 79.999% of the world

sublime i like the part in the story where you called him a rookie cause he thought he shit himself..

people who dont smoke alot always think they either piss their pants or shit themselves when they are really high.. part of the paranoia..

needtogetaas said:
so you let people have control over how you feel...nice.
roflmao at all these faggot comments about not letting how other people treat me affect how i feel - all coming from people who i know iv frustrated in the past OVER THE INTERNET

all EFers have
1) big penis
2) jacked lean muscles
3) huge bank account
..)
39393) are emotionless robots who remain completely calm when people are asking for an ass whooping

Phaded said:
sublime i like the part in the story where you called him a rookie cause he thought he shit himself..

people who dont smoke alot always think they either piss their pants or shit themselves when they are really high.. part of the paranoia..
yeah i used to and still do sometimes get the piss feeling but i know when i ACTUALLy piss or shit...when my legs get all numbbed

and ya, in my area anyone who fucks up when they drink/smoke or any other drug is called a rook, or rookie bitch

Re: people that are nicer to you the meaner you are and meaner to you the nicer you a

SublimeZM said:
roflmao at all these faggot comments about not letting how other people treat me affect how i feel - all coming from people who i know iv frustrated in the past OVER THE INTERNET

all EFers have
1) big penis
2) jacked lean muscles
3) huge bank account
..)
39393) are emotionless robots who remain completely calm when people are asking for an ass whooping
well you know bro I just say what I am and I ant any of them things....so kiss my ass.

Re: people that are nicer to you the meaner you are and meaner to you the nicer you a

needtogetaas said:
well you know bro I just say what I am and I ant any of them things....so kiss my ass.
that was more of a general statement to everyone in this thread who said somethign similar, but dont make me start listing evidence for you letting others control how you feel bro... :evil:

SublimeZM said:
that was more of a general statement to everyone in this thread who said somethign similar, but dont make me start listing evidence for you letting others control how you feel bro... :evil:
lol sub you have bin one of my fist friends on this site.lets keep it cool.your a good fucking man always and if we could hang out we would deff end up in jail.lol

the only reason a person would act nicer to you if you treated them more meanly and vice versa is if your relationship was about dominance rather than friendship

if i were you id tell the guy to fuck off, people like that are useless. cut em out of your life and replace him with...a girl :p

GoldenDelicious said:
the only reason a person would act nicer to you if you treated them more meanly and vice versa is if your relationship was about dominance rather than friendship

if i were you id tell the guy to fuck off, people like that are useless. cut em out of your life and replace him with...a girl :p
thanks man, but hes not in my life. he didnt show up last night and i told my friend to call him cause i wanted to get high and make fun of him for a while, but he wouldnt cause i told everyone who was there that a kid who shit his pants was coming and he didnt want me being too mean :(

sub, have you considered that a lot more people would like you/girls would want to fuck you if you used your ability to make jokes to make them laugh without making them feel like shit?

not saying this in a bad way, cos i used to be the same - im fairly quick off the mark making a joke/one liner, and i used to verbally rape people (badly. very badly.)...and while it was funny/amusing for me personally in that people were like "dont get smart with golden, he'll destroy you and make you look like a retard without even trying", at the end of the day, it created barriers between me and others

just for comparison, look at alien amp pharm - he laughs at himself as much as other people, and makes people comfy/have fun around him. it also makes chicks more prone to want to shag him.

...now if only he knew what to do with that noodle between his legs lol (hiiiiii aap lol)

GoldenDelicious said:
sub, have you considered that a lot more people would like you/girls would want to fuck you if you used your ability to make jokes to make them laugh without making them feel like shit?

not saying this in a bad way, cos i used to be the same - im fairly quick off the mark making a joke/one liner, and i used to verbally rape people (badly. very badly.)...and while it was funny/amusing for me personally in that people were like "dont get smart with golden, he'll destroy you and make you look like a retard without even trying", at the end of the day, it created barriers between me and others

just for comparison, look at alien amp pharm - he laughs at himself as much as other people, and makes people comfy/have fun around him. it also makes chicks more prone to want to shag him.

...now if only he knew what to do with that noodle between his legs lol (hiiiiii aap lol)
yeah i definately mostly do the jokes at other peoples expense, especially when im messed up, but iv been backing off that a bit.

but when it comes to talking with other people im usually pretty nice and dont start making jokes AT people untill they try and start shit with me, or unless they are really good friends.

but ya, i create all sorts of barriers with my attitudes and unwillingness/inability to talk to new people

Top Bottom