Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok Tigers we Need a fuck*n Miracle bros!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter shrimp poboy
  • Start date Start date
S

shrimp poboy

Tebow can Blow me.Tigers 31 Fl 20 You heard it here first!!!

fuck I was going to stay home and behave, but no Saints tomorrow and no work Monday

I'm going to the bar :beer:

You fucking idiot, you can't be serious. Florida played the worst game I have ever seen them play and still beat LSU by ten. I love you Shrimp but you need help dude.

florida did not play a bad game you fucking moron. they played smart. they knew lsu's offense couldnt do shit against their defense. thats why they played it safe. shut the fuck up and when you know what your talking about then please say something. LSU's D played great. the offense lost them the game

florida did not play a bad game you fucking moron. they played smart. they knew lsu's offense couldnt do shit against their defense. thats why they played it safe. shut the fuck up and when you know what your talking about then please say something. LSU's D played great. the offense lost them the game
You STFU faggot fuck. They played like shit. Left at least 13 points on the field. What fucking game did you watch jackass? I f you call that smart then you the mutha fucker who need to STFU till he knows what the fuck he is talking about. Florida stunk it up, left LSU's overrated ass in the game. Enough said.

Top Bottom