Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Ok Tigers we Need a fuck*n Miracle bros!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter shrimp poboy
  • Start date Start date
You STFU faggot fuck. They played like shit. Left at least 13 points on the field. What fucking game did you watch jackass? I f you call that smart then you the mutha fucker who need to STFU till he knows what the fuck he is talking about. Florida stunk it up, left LSU's overrated ass in the game. Enough said.

again you fucking idiot you dont know what your talking about! everyone knows LSU's offense is weak as fuck. did you notice florida didnt even throw a pass pver 15yrds? bc they knew they could just run the ball and use time. LSU didnt have the ball for a quarter of the time Florida. Florida played smart and your retarted

again you fucking idiot you dont know what your talking about! everyone knows LSU's offense is weak as fuck. did you notice florida didnt even throw a pass pver 15yrds? bc they knew they could just run the ball and use time. LSU didnt have the ball for a quarter of the time Florida. Florida played smart and your retarted
A missed fieldgoal, a missed fourth down conversion, a touch down passed dropped on a ball poorly thrown. You STFU your a fucking idiot and the god damn Saints sux too. Fuck you.

*you're

A missed fieldgoal, a missed fourth down conversion, a touch down passed dropped on a ball poorly thrown. You STFU your a fucking idiot and the god damn Saints sux too. Fuck you.

*you're

OK StrongFAGGOT the Saints are undefeated so dont even bring them in this. LSU is weak but if the offense would have even showed up a little bit. we missed a 2 fourth down conversions and we kicked a fucking fieldgoal on the mother fucking one inch line. get your head out tebows pussy, take a breath, and realize that it was LSU's offense theat lost them the game. and no fuck you

OK StrongFAGGOT the Saints are undefeated so dont even bring them in this. LSU is weak but if the offense would have even showed up a little bit. we missed a 2 fourth down conversions and we kicked a fucking fieldgoal on the mother fucking one inch line. get your head out tebows pussy, take a breath, and realize that it was LSU's offense theat lost them the game. and no fuck you
You are an ignorant mutha fucker I will give you that. I will take Tebow and the Gators against the Saints and give you 10 points. Eat shit and die you fucking Louisiana HOMO. And No Fuck you.

I've been a UF fan for as long as I can remember football being a sport lol.

This is the game I was expecting. I even called UF by 10 in the event thread. UF's D is ridiculous with only two TD allowed so far this year. Our offense left some points on the field and I do believe with Tebow 100% the outcome might have been a little different.

LSU is a damn fine football team and Miles is a hell of a coach. I have nothing but respect for the Tigers. Hopefully we will meet again in Atlanta on Dec 5th.

so how was it taking Tebows cock up your ass your fucking douche? so you think that florida could be the Saints. florida would not be able to beat any prop team. your a fucking idiot if you actually think that. and you call me ignorant??? ha your the dumbfuck who thinks that a college team could beat a pro team you stupid fuck. go suck off tebow, swallow his nut and shut the fuck up...

This is the game I was expecting. I even called UF by 10 in the event thread. UF's D is ridiculous with only two TD allowed so far this year. Our offense left some points on the field and I do believe with Tebow 100% the outcome might have been a little different.

LSU is a damn fine football team and Miles is a hell of a coach. I have nothing but respect for the Tigers. Hopefully we will meet again in Atlanta on Dec 5th.
I have always been Florida Fan. Thanks for backing up on what I have been trying to tell this idiot. Florida played sloppy and yes LSU's offense sux, but Florida should have won by at least 20 pts.

i like your statements and all of which are true except one... i dont agree that miles a great coach lol. urban on the other hand is a great coach. miles???? ehhh

Top Bottom