Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok someone please explain to me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she has been working out for "years", then why was she sportin' the Olive Oil look? I seen that pic where she was sitting in a dress (at a wedding?), and if she has been working out for as long as everyone says, then she at least would have had a spec of something on her bones.
Just because you were athletic doesn't mean that you have reached a plateau in building muscle. Having an actual work out regimen and being athletic are 2 totally different things; you can be fit as a bunny being athletic (by having great endurance and agility) and concentrating on your sport, and then you can concentrate on working your muscles to build them, to make yourself stronger. I seriously don't think she tried hard enough at the gym to her full potential, it has been too soon for her to be able to reach a plateau. Like hardbdygrl said, she wasn't strict with her diet.........she wasn't taking care of her body properly prior to.

I'm not rolling my eyes, I'm not being a smart-ass.....I'm clearly stating my opinion. I know Smalls won't listen to a word I say, but I just wanted to get my point across. Let's get the big dawgs (the experts, the ladies who have done this for quite a few years)on here to see what they have to say about this, and then see how things roll out.

smallmovesal said:
well, the fact that i've noticed you side with luvs on said threads and the "retarded echo" response... whether well-intentioned or not... seems to suggest negativity with the rolling eyes for one.

that is all.

What do you mean by "retarded echo"????
Thinkingof_.gif

new@gettinbig said:
Smalls its your body girl..and your choice..someone will always find something wrong w/ some decision you make no matter what it is..ya cant please everyone..and it is for you and not them right? So fuck the haters! I have seen you consistently come on this board looking for info and wanting to increase your size and build some good quality muscle...Keep your diet on track and make sure you hit the weights hard...Make it all worth your time and money! Ox is a great choice for you and you should see some nice gains that you are looking for.....keep us posted and good luck to you;)

New -

This is a first....Im actually surprised by your post

referring to Hardbygrl and I as "haters"

I guess NOTHING should surprise me anymore

Well - I didnt LEARN the things Ive said at the GYM - IT was from the vets on here!!!!!! I have READ it from MS, FC, IG, BMOM ---- are they HATERS also????????????

I think smalls' pics show that she is not as much a beginner as some people seem to think she is. I think in many of her posts she tends to deprecate her workouts, and does tend to refer to herself as skinny and a hardgainer, but she's actually in great shape. She's got a very small frame. I can totally sympathize, being japanese. Took me forever before people people could tell I was working out when they saw me in clothes, even though in my skivvies I was looking pretty buff (relatively speaking). Once the veins started showing up in my hands and forearms they finally got the picture, lol. But I'm still smaller than say some swedes I know at the gym I used to go to who did less work and had been at it for less time than me.

My ass is about to get FLAMMED!

But I have a question.......... Is it possible that in some small way that all this comotion could be caused by jealousy. Sometimes I think people on this board don't want others to acheive the success they have with their bodies. When Smalls posted this thread I feel that the replies should have consisted of tips from those who have use AS and support from those that have not.
Well I'll shut up now. This is not directed at anyone specifically. I just dont get what's going on because in my opinion i dont think any non-competitive woman shouldn't have to use AS but I'll support you if and when you do.

OK, OK.... let's not begin a flamefest where there need not be one.

I am sorry to say this, but Smalls I am SHOCKED that you are cycling. My opinion, is just that MY OPINION. You are grown and smart. I am at least comforted by the knowledge that you DID research and have been frequenting this board.

I have read through all of the posts and I DO NOT see where luvs or hrdbdgrl or any other board member for that matter was even remotely rude. What you are going to have to learn Smalls, is that when you make controversial decisions in life you will be put in the position of having to defend your choices merely because you made them... My shrink asked me (when I complained that while I was no longer bothered by society's opinion about my dancing but that it still bothered me that I felt the need to defend myself to some that were close to me about my dancing... they are not haters, but know that I am BETTER THAN THE JOB and only want me to get out ASAP... HELLO! That is what I want too. But for the time being I don't need to hear shit about it.) why I felt the need to defend myself if

A) I felt secure with what I was doing.

B) What they were saying wasn't really going to change my mind.

In other words, I needed to realize that there will always be people that would question some of my more controversial decisions, regardless of how well-intentioned those people were. And I needed to learn if I was secure with my decisions, then I needed to let them express their opinions, thank them for their concern and change the topic.

The fact that you chose to share this information on a public discussion board means that it is open for discussion. NOT EVERYONE will give you a standing ovation for "joining the club". And that should BE OK WITH YOU. It is YOUR BODY - YOUR MONEY - YOUR LIFE - YOUR DECISION.

For what it is worth. I believe you to be bright, witty and so beautiful with so much to offer the world. But from the posts that I have seen (forgive me, if I overstep my bounds... my uterus has been stretched and I do have an affection for you) you make, I don't think that YOU realize this. No amount of external "improvement" will help you come to this realization....

ON THIS TOPIC I AM AN EXPERT.

Yes, I have "the perfect body" and very youthful pretty face despite my age, I am very intelligent and well-spoken and have the capacity to love without condition... I have four beautiful children that are normal and healthy, am surrounded by a few solid LOVING and SUPPORTIVE friends and a sister and bro-in-law that have bent over backwards to help me out through the crisis that I faced last year - yet a little over a month ago I was SERIOUSLY ready to walk away from it all. I was going to give my ex EVERYTHING and just get into my car and drive as far as a tank of gas would take me, then find a quiet place to wait for death.

All this wonder to live for and so much ahead of me, yet I was so filled with self-doubt and pain that I couldn't see it. All I could do was see what I DIDN'T HAVE.... funny thing, I HAD IT ALL ALONG! ALL OF IT!!!

Smalls, look within yourself and find the strength to face what you fear most.... it is the only way.

Now for the first time in my life - I AM FREE! I feel ALIVE!... like I did when I was 19. The only difference is that today I am better. Many say, "It will be nearly impossible for you to find somebody with four children." HOW STUPID A COMMENT IS THAT?! First of all, I am not looking for anyone.

I realize for the first time in my adult life that I DO NOT NEED A MAN TO COMPLETE ME.

I am making decisions for the first time in my life - FOR ME and for the benefit of my children. Secondly, why on earth would I EVER want a man who was even REMOTELY ORDINARY?! :rolleyes:

See, when I was 19, I ONLY THOUGHT that there was nothing that I couldn't do.... now at 34, one bitter ugly divorce and four amazing little girls later - I KNOW IT!

True happiness comes from within!

Now that I have strayed waaaaaaay off topic. I think you need to believe in yourself Smalls. You would be AMAZED at what you can do if you TRULY WANT IT.

I am attaching before and after pics (forgive me if they are too big or not posted properly - I am such a computer dork). The first was taken when I was 22 - then second ten years and 4 children later. Yes, I did have a boob job and a foot of loose skin removed from my abdomen - NO A/S.

The decision to use A/S is extremely personal. There is no right and wrong. I am glad that you did take the time to research and are educated, but there are so many aspects of A/S use that you DO NOT know of.... psychological aspects - yet, they affect women TOO!

I wish you well, Smalls - I wish that there was some way that I could reach into my own heart and share with you the peace that is now there. :)

Last edited:
We are all entitled to our own opinions, negative or postive, even neutral. You said that your jealousy comment was not directed towards anyone in particular, but obviously its against the ones whom don't really agree with what smalls is doing. Yes, she is a big girl and she can make her own decisions, so to each his own. I, for one, have absolutely nothing to be jealous about. I am highly proud of the way my body looks from working out and NOT using any types of AS, but thats just me. On what you have just stated about tips and support, I'm not supporting this issue. I can freely give constructive criticism as I would expect you all to do the same for me, again, negative OR positive. And, as I have said, the reason for me being so strongly on this is because I still believe she did not give her workout her best potential, keep on arguing against it, but I truly believe she could have worked much, much harder.

This was taken at my first bbing competition. I placed second in lightweight division. Not a big deal, but still my girls were proud of me for the first time EVER!.... and I was proud of me too!

hardbdygrl said:
:FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol:

im sorry Bronz but JEALOUS?????????? that is just too funny.

Did I say your name HBG? I didn't put you on blast so what makes you think I was talkin' bout you??????????????????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom