Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok someone please explain to me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
1) I have no idea why I'm defending smalls in light of recent events

2) if have read her posts, she has been working out for years - she used to row competitively - BUT, yes, hit a slump recently in grad school - which is easy to do in an art major due to time constraints and stress.

3) she didn't pay much for the cycle, and she has enough for about a years worth at the doses she is doing.

She is eating better, actually working out, and seeing results fast - if that is wrong in some of your eyes - then great, thanks for sharing - but it might be something where you choose the words more carefully before you say it - we all are sensitive to certain things and you might not know what sets a person off - or maybe you do and you say it just for spite.

That said - I personally thought she was going to take more time in getting her diet and workout in order - but as long as she is seeing results (and dramatic at that) - more power to her. granted being clean and coming back you get pretty fast and big results, so it might not be the drugs...

Don't know - but I wish her all the luck with it and hope that it is what she wants and she likes the results.

hardbdygrl said:

thats what i was thinking:rolleyes:

smalls u were asked if u had any sides,,,,,,,,,u said something about sounding like barry white,,,right????? i hope u were just kidding about that,,,because if u do,,,,,,,thats not a good sign,,,and its definitly not something to joke about

Im going to quote my self..
someone enlighten me and tell me what is rude about this post????

well, the fact that i've noticed you side with luvs on said threads and the "retarded echo" response... whether well-intentioned or not... seems to suggest negativity with the rolling eyes for one.

that is all.

All I can say is......Smalls is a grown woman. If she wants to use AS. then offer the girl some advice and pointers. Don't knock her. It's her money if that's what she wants to spend it on then so be it.

now whether or not smalls has been slackin..not ready for AS or whatever shes decided to take it and IS taking it. discouraging her is not going to make her stop taking it or suddenly "enlighten" her. AS is really a personal decision and i dont think one can comment on another person's use. if ur natty ur natty if ur not ur not. we all work our asses off regardless and should be supporting each other. any sort of progress one makes is not because they pop a magic anavar pill or whatever... its going to come from hard work.

ok im done. ;)

Azia and Hbg... u know ur both my girls.. nothin personal babies... its just my opinion. lots of luv! KB

Ummm, what was the original question? :D

Smalls, from what I know you did your homework and have your diet and training nailed down.

I think you should have waited a little bit longer, but it's your decision so fuck what anyone else says.

My one piece of advice would be too keep a training log. Don't know if you're doing it already, but it's great when you can see exactly how much progress you're making every week. Sometimes the mirror isn't an accurate gauge of progress

Smalls its your body girl..and your choice..someone will always find something wrong w/ some decision you make no matter what it is..ya cant please everyone..and it is for you and not them right? So fuck the haters! I have seen you consistently come on this board looking for info and wanting to increase your size and build some good quality muscle...Keep your diet on track and make sure you hit the weights hard...Make it all worth your time and money! Ox is a great choice for you and you should see some nice gains that you are looking for.....keep us posted and good luck to you;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom