Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ok someone please explain to me..

Status
Not open for further replies.
BronzedGoddess said:
Like I said when I posted it I knew I was gonna get flammed do I care, uhhhh NO! If you are not jealous, that's great! The moral of the story is Don't hate Congratulate! Ciao

Your an idiot. This is not a flame,its true.

"Dont hate congratulate"? What the hell is that?

I could put your knowledge of AS on a fuckin post-it.

Golfer18 said:

Your an idiot. This is not a flame,its true.

"Dont hate congratulate"? What the hell is that?

I could put your knowledge of AS on a fuckin post-it.

I'm an idot, Ok you have spoken so I guess that makes it so. Smalls is going to use AS whether I like it, you like it or if anyone else likes it or not. I'm not going to put her down I'm going to encourage her to eat right, train hard and get her moneys worth.
As far as my knowledge of AS............I know I dont need it but that's my decision!

But I'll shut up now since I'm such a f*cking idiot.........and may I please see your PHd.

Amazing how heated this thread is (well not flame level, but obviously everyone has an opinion). I guess I gotta throw in my $0.02. I saw small's 2 week pix and said "great bis"! Actually it is cool because some people just can't get the peak going and its there! HOWEVER... I missed the post about starting the cycle. I was suprised too. I personally believe that you have to "earn" the "right" (or whatever u want to call it) to use AS - you are altering your body for better or for worse and first, you are cheating yourself if can't honestly say you have hit your peak potential naturally, and second, you need to be educated as to what it is you are putting into your body.

I know smalls is doin' the edumacating because she's on here asking and reading all the time. Props to ya girl!. Being athletic does not necessarily correspond to having goals of gaining muscle mass, so "being athletic" doesn't necessarily apply to reaching your natural potential. And a year of training doesn't constitute reaching your natural potential by any stretch. I did two comeptitions in 2000 and traind my muthafuckin ass off like I have never done and I know I didn't hit my full natural potential, but I think I was damn close. Some of the best compliments I got from all that work was on my back -- and that was because I've loved training my back for the last 15 years = "mature muscle" (I love that term "mature"....:rolleyes: )

At any rate, its a done deal. Don't get too excited about the day by day results to the point that you won't be able to handle NOT being on it... just a thought.

BronzedGoddess said:

I'm an idot, Ok you have spoken so I guess that makes it so. Smalls is going to use AS whether I like it, you like it or if anyone else likes it or not. I'm not going to put her down I'm going to encourage her to eat right, train hard and get her moneys worth.
As far as my knowledge of AS............I know I dont need it but that's my decision!

But I'll shut up now since I'm such a f*cking idiot.........and may I please see your PHd.

Sorry no PHd babes, but i know when to juice and when NOT to juice.

Umm...Golfer, I am curious, where in B.R. are yu and Luvs? You can e-mail me if ya want. I was in the Red Stick for 22 yrs. then moved to be close to the beach.

thanks for all the comments.

sassy i wasn't saying i've hit my peak at this point at all... when i rowed i was in better shape but they had us rowing 5hrs a day/5days a week... regardless, i was still "olive oil" but i weighed 117 lbs. they kept trying to get me to cox because of my size. but that is neither here nor there.

bmom you know i loves ya... thanks for the inspiring pics.

i really didn't start the cycle out of any self-loathing though. promise. i'm actually learning to be more comfortable in my skin and i don't hate my body at all, no matter how thin i am. :)

I know smalls -- not being a hater or a congratulator - your decision and a done deal. I wish you much luck w/ it and look forward to the results! I think my point was just to reiterate the need to consider what one's goals are and if AS is the right path to those goals or just a quick one. I guess just playing devil's advocate on a topic that is near and dear to all of our hearts.

I'll be interested to see if you notice your appetite increasing at all - 2500 cal is prob a lot for you - I"m pursuing 3000 cal and I'm getting sick of eating. I dont' get any raging hunger and I'm training 2x/day.

Smalls, I saw your 2 wks in photos. They look good and I am glad you are seeing results right away. I had a question though. You had posted in 04/2001 that you were new to the weight training thing. Have you weight trained before then? Not starting anything here, just more curious to see why some people choose to take AS early on in their training.:)

no i hadn't weight trained before last feb... well, not seriously. in high school they made us lift for our basketball team but i don't count that... and honestly i bench pressed more than all but one person on my team at that time (they were 150+lb 5'10" girls)..

i also used to row competitively and man you can gain mass like crazy doing that (and at the frequency we trained)...

so i'm not a stranger to muscle... just moreso to learning lifting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom