Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Official EF HOCKEY thread

Detroit of course. but i think Crosby will get alot of points playing with Lemeieux and Leclair

i'm not very happy with the NHL right now. everything is all fucked up. and Chris Osgood is our goalie. to all the numfucks who think Osgood is any good, fuck off and check an almanac.

HumanTarget said:
i'm not very happy with the NHL right now. everything is all fucked up. and Chris Osgood is our goalie. to all the numfucks who think Osgood is any good, fuck off and check an almanac.

Osgood sucks ass. I don't think he'll last...the fans hate him.

I am totally undecided on this one.

But i like what i see in Phoenix.

Sometimes these things are fixed, to attract more fans i heard.

HumanTarget said:
totally agree. but what this lockout did for hockey is amazing. no red line faster game, more equal teams. every team has a chance for the cup. what a year this is going to be. fast paced big hittin, no trap bullshit anymore. the east is going to have to skate this year

Top Bottom