Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Official EF HOCKEY thread

Wootoom said:
totally agree. but what this lockout did for hockey is amazing. no red line faster game, more equal teams. every team has a chance for the cup. what a year this is going to be. fast paced big hittin, no trap bullshit anymore. the east is going to have to skate this year

I totally agree with you totally agreeing.

jack_schitt said:
Osgood sucks ass. I don't think he'll last...the fans hate him.
JLA doesn't see many "fans". it sees lots of wannabes who think they know hockey. posers and chicks who go cuz it's the place to be. they've booed too many goalies out of town who didn't get a decent chance. we've gone thru as many goalies as the Lions have QB's. what happened to Cujo? he wasn't bad, better than Ozzie. too expensive, my guess.

they need Legace to start he deserves a chance. fuckin awesome goalie

Wootoom said:
totally agree. but what this lockout did for hockey is amazing. no red line faster game, more equal teams. every team has a chance for the cup. what a year this is going to be. fast paced big hittin, no trap bullshit anymore. the east is going to have to skate this year
you're right about the pace. but now it's a young mans game. the wings are ancient, one player under 30. look what happened against Calgary. the wings sit back too much and i've seen lesser talented teams take it to them and out hustle and out skate them.

HumanTarget said:
you're right about the pace. but now it's a young mans game. the wings are ancient, one player under 30. look what happened against Calgary. the wings sit back too much and i've seen lesser talented teams take it to them and out hustle and out skate them.
i guess well wait and see. i dont even think they have Daytsuk this year either do they?

I think Cujo's best years were bihind him by the time he got to Detroit. He did ok in Toronto, but he was awesome in Edmonton. Legace would be the best bet I think.

HT: What you said about the fans is more true during the playoffs. I've been to about 6 playoff games and probably 50% of the people there are just posers.

Top Bottom