Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Official EF HOCKEY thread

Wootoom said:
i guess well wait and see. i dont even think they have Daytsuk this year either do they?
i got in a long discussion with some bar room coach the other day over this, Daytsuk is under contract in Russia right now.

HumanTarget said:
i got in a long discussion with some bar room coach the other day over this, Daytsuk is under contract in Russia right now.
ya i thought so

Wootoom said:
i have season tickets to the Flames this ear

I got on the Wings waiting list in '99. At that time, they were just getting to people that put their name on the list in '89!! I may have a shot at it in like 4 more years.

jack_schitt said:
I think Cujo's best years were bihind him by the time he got to Detroit. He did ok in Toronto, but he was awesome in Edmonton. Legace would be the best bet I think.

HT: What you said about the fans is more true during the playoffs. I've been to about 6 playoff games and probably 50% of the people there are just posers.
i go there to see a game, not listen to some primped whore talk about what she had for lunch and the new top she bought.

jack_schitt said:
I got on the Wings waiting list in '99. At that time, they were just getting to people that put their name on the list in '89!! I may have a shot at it in like 4 more years.
thats crazy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i wanna go to the Joe next year

Top Bottom