Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs

canadianhitman said:
Puck over the glass penalty...what a shitty way to decide a great game.

Sucks but we had to kill the penalty. Better than losing a gold medal game in a shootout.

hurricane187 said:
who u like in det/pitt series?

I originally called Detroit, but will wait to see after tomorrow nights game.
They're lack of killer instinct has me a little concerned now. Maybe they're missing The Mule.

Last edited:
worst thing that can happen to the Wings is a long drawn out game, Dallas got into that 6 OT and it took them weeks to get back physically. The Wings seem to be the better team, IF Dallas does happen to win tonoght, anything is possible.

I'd LOVE to see Dallas win in one way, that's my team, but the cup needs to have the two best teams, I don't think that Dallas is better than the Wings.

I can't wait to see somebody staple Crosby to the dashers, Dallas OR Wings.... :-)

txbondsman said:
I can't wait to see somebody staple Crosby to the dashers, Dallas OR Wings.... :-)

Don't hold your breath on that one...Crosby is too aware of everything going on around him to really get run badly. And even when he does get hit, he absorbs it well; the guy is incredibly strong on his skates, kind of like Forsberg was before all the ankle problems.

canadianhitman said:
Don't hold your breath on that one...Crosby is too aware of everything going on around him to really get run badly. And even when he does get hit, he absorbs it well; the guy is incredibly strong on his skates, kind of like Forsberg was before all the ankle problems.

LMAO, key Drake, Maltby and Samuelson...

or Ott and Morrow, but probably the former.

Oh you don't have to hold your breath, he'll see "Stars", one way or the other.....

"I knew Forsberg, and he's NO Forsberg", a la Bob Dole.... :-)

Top Bottom