Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs

What drama at that game. Kovalev was fantastic tonight, and seeing a hardworking grinder like Tom Kostopolous get the OT winner was great.

well, Dallas made it to the second round. W/O Zubov, I'm afraid that this will be the end of the line. The youngsters are doing well that they brought in, but it takes experience, specifically playoff experience. But maybe, who knows...

Stars.jpg

txbondsman said:
well, Dallas made it to the second round. W/O Zubov, I'm afraid that this will be the end of the line. The youngsters are doing well that they brought in, but it takes experience, specifically playoff experience. But maybe, who knows...

Stars.jpg

And Zubov is BACK! Dallas up 2-0 on Sharks and should go on to next round.

Theodore is now 0-13 in second round.

Habs got robbed by Biron and Flyers in game 2. Funny how things balance out like that. The intensity is back and should make for a great game 3 in Philly tonight.

^^ WOW, I wouldn't have guessed it, 2-0 going back to Dallas. Sad, I haven't seen even one puck drop in the series....yet. It comes on FSN-SW tomrrow.

txbondsman said:
^^ WOW, I wouldn't have guessed it, 2-0 going back to Dallas. Sad, I haven't seen even one puck drop in the series....yet. It comes on FSN-SW tomrrow.
You've missed a good series. Dallas has been playing great.

timtim said:
flyers, 2 - 1. looking good.

They were badly outplayed, yet again, but Carey Price handed them a second win by shitting the bed. I hope that goddamned sieve is on the bench where he belongs to start game 4...Halak deserves a chance.

canadianhitman said:
They were badly outplayed, yet again, but Carey Price handed them a second win by shitting the bed. I hope that goddamned sieve is on the bench where he belongs to start game 4...Halak deserves a chance.

martin biron played great and they capitalized on all of their opportunities. the devils won 3 cups with solid net minding and opportunistic forwards. if not for the 5 minute power play the game would have more than likely been a shut out. the flyers are a very deep team that produces strong scoring chances. im really getting annoyed at how all the analysts and many fans are so dismissive of the team when they have a ton of scoring forwards and a solid netminder. their defense is speculative but back checking forwards make up for that and they all cover their man in the offensive zone.

Top Bottom