Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs

mountain muscle said:
Tx, my buddy in Austin watches on VS. I'll ask him what other channels he gets them. I think he has the nhl package though, as well.

The hockey coverage in the USA sucks ass if you ask me.

Anyone remember when The Cup was on ppv? wtf?

My Dad here has Versus, I just like watching it in MY bed. Fox Sports Southwest is where I usually see it, but they're not listing FSN on the Stars website as having them. Only the Sports channel and Versus...

I havent read many of the replies to this thread but i love hockey....and even though my team who hasnt been in the playoffs in 9 years finally looks like next year they will be in there. Who do you think is my team..........k to the winner

im getting tickets

seaking420 said:
I havent read many of the replies to this thread but i love hockey....and even though my team who hasnt been in the playoffs in 9 years finally looks like next year they will be in there. Who do you think is my team..........k to the winner

Buffalo

You got it.......Im so excited about toews and kane....these two kids are going to be phenominal...if havlat can stay healthy and some consistent goaltending the blackhawks can return to the days of chelios, larmer, roenick, belfore, amonte.

I havent enjoyed hockey in a while since the hawks have sucked for so long, but now there is a light

seaking420 said:
You got it.......Im so excited about toews and kane....these two kids are going to be phenominal...if havlat can stay healthy and some consistent goaltending the blackhawks can return to the days of chelios, larmer, roenick, belfore, amonte.

I havent enjoyed hockey in a while since the hawks have sucked for so long, but now there is a light

it has been awhile for you guys. hell philadelphia sucked for 1 year and that was too much for me to handle.

Top Bottom