Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs

timtim said:
man fucking canadians fans are assholes.

heres a clue: you won the first round in 7 games to an 8 seed. not really something you rip the fucking city apart for. seriously, some people ooze white trashness. no different than the blacks in chicago and detroit except they were smart enough to riot AFTER THEY WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP.

The shit was done by organized groups, all related to one very known street gang. I was there last night and 98% of nothing to do with the "riot".

manny78 said:
The shit was done by organized groups, all related to one very known street gang. I was there last night and 98% of nothing to do with the "riot".

so why are they publicizing it as game fans?

timtim said:
man fucking canadians fans are assholes.

heres a clue: you won the first round in 7 games to an 8 seed. not really something you rip the fucking city apart for. seriously, some people ooze white trashness. no different than the blacks in chicago and detroit except they were smart enough to riot AFTER THEY WON THE CHAMPIONSHIP.

No question it makes us look bad.
The assholes who did the rioting are not Canadiens fans. Just a bunch of idiots who went downtown after the game to take advantage.
It is embarassing. Ruins it for the true fans who were out having a good time.

CMarc said:
No question it makes us look bad.
The assholes who did the rioting are not Canadiens fans. Just a bunch of idiots who went downtown after the game to take advantage.
It is embarassing. Ruins it for the true fans who were out having a good time.

i was gonna say, who celebrates a first round win like that? thank you both for correcting me.

wow! flyers win in ot. very exciting!

gonna be a nice series with the canadians. 2 good teams who worked their asses off to get to the 2nd round. should be great. good luck to all the canadian fans. im glad to have ovechkin behind us. guy really picked it up in games 5 through 7.

sucks to be a flames fan

Top Bottom