Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

NHL Playoffs

timtim said:
they definately made a series of it, not the other way around.
You have to give Boston full credit for where they are in this series.
Nobody gave them a chance at first.
They've been better prepared, worked harder and just wanted it more which means success over talent. Especially in hockey.

CMarc said:
You have to give Boston full credit for where they are in this series.
Nobody gave them a chance at first.
They've been better prepared, worked harder and just wanted it more which means success over talent. Especially in hockey.

i disagree alittle. the canadians letting up 4 goals in back to back 3rd periods is telling me they are sitting back and over confident. i would not be shocked if the momentum the bruins have built off of the canadians lack of intensity rolls right over the canadians tonight. would be ashame for the canadians. great regular season and impressive opening 4 games of the playoffs. but hata off to the bruins, never quit!

The Habs have a pattern of being over confident. They always come out swinging, then lay back to let the other team win. This has been a pattern of theirs for over 10 years now.

Though I want the Habs to win, the Bruins deserve it way more.

timtim said:
i disagree alittle. the canadians letting up 4 goals in back to back 3rd periods is telling me they are sitting back and over confident. i would not be shocked if the momentum the bruins have built off of the canadians lack of intensity rolls right over the canadians tonight. would be ashame for the canadians. great regular season and impressive opening 4 games of the playoffs. but hata off to the bruins, never quit!

I interpret their laying back and playing the friggin trap as fear.
Intimidated by Boston, not willing to take the hits and playing not to lose.
Their game has been speed and scoring all year and now they're playing to Bruins strength. Julien helped do this to Boston when he coached Canadiens and they came back from 3 games to 1.
Full marks to Boston.

blueta2 said:
The Habs have a pattern of being over confident. They always come out swinging, then lay back to let the other team win. This has been a pattern of theirs for over 10 years now.

Though I want the Habs to win, the Bruins deserve it way more.

no such thing as deserve in playoff hockey!

ch.jpg

Top Bottom