Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Public schools no place for teachers’ kids

I was being facetious because of t2t's post

Wth!!!! Everything i asked and said was legitimate. I guess my definition and your definition of being a single parent is a little bit different based on the opportunities each of us had.
Sent from my SCH-I405 using EliteFitness

how about controlling for fucking income. just a thought

They did, if you read the article. Teachers making less than 45k a year, new teachers, couldn't afford private school due to opportunity cost or were too uninformed to make a cost benefit analysis about the system due to inexperience with how the system works and the outcomes produced.

It's a skewed cost benefit analysis because the teachers had to pay for the communist system, via taxes, regardless of how they valued a private school education and they still chose to pay above and beyond knowing the system.

You can look up the DoE data, I have, and private school teachers make a base salary of about 10k less on average, 46k vs 36k, than public school teachers while working on average 100 more hours per year.

Last edited:
They did, if you read the article. Teachers making less than 45k a year, new teachers, couldn't afford private school due to opportunity cost or were too uninformed to make a cost benefit analysis about the system due to inexperience with how the system works and the outcomes produced.

It's a skewed cost benefit analysis because the teachers had to pay for the communist system, via taxes, regardless of how they valued a private school education and they still chose to pay above and beyond knowing the system.

they dont choose to pay above and beyond, when controlling for income. the percentage sending kids to private school drops to 10%, which is in line with the rate of the general population. the whole article had a stupid premise with biased results due to income effects

Wth!!!! Everything i asked and said was legitimate. I guess my definition and your definition of being a single parent is a little bit different based on the opportunities each of us had.

So based on 'your definition' I wasn't a single parent? What was I then? A double parent? You make no sense.

45k for a public school teacher is retarded. I know that's the average, and it's more like 35k here in the south.

Still, 35k is just fine. They work 9 months a year, get 2-3 more weeks off for Christmas, get a week off for Spring Break, get several more days for fall break, and get every other "bank holiday" off. So really, they're only working 8 months a year. In addition to that, they're only working 7-8 hour days. 35k is more than enough compensation.

So based on 'your definition' I wasn't a single parent? What was I then? A double parent? You make no sense.

You know I had this really long rebuttal for you but you know what, it's not really worth my time. You'll find something wrong with it, take offense to it, and just come right back at me with more bitchiness. It's just like you said not everybody had the opportunities that you have had, and I'll leave it at that.

It's just like you said not everybody had the opportunities that you have had
Yes, that's exactly what I said.

I was trying to point out to SD that its not as easy as he thinks to make those hard decisions etc when you're a struggling single parent. How would he know, he's never been a single parent. Some people have support, some don't, everyone's experience is different. You seem to be mad at me because i had support from a family who was able and willing to be there for me in a time of need. If you're mad or jealous, that's your issue, not mine. It's not a competition of who had it worse.

Yes, that's exactly what I said.

I was trying to point out to SD that its not as easy as he thinks to make those hard decisions etc when you're a struggling single parent. How would he know, he's never been a single parent. Some people have support, some don't, everyone's experience is different. You seem to be mad at me because i had support from a family who was able and willing to be there for me in a time of need. If you're mad or jealous, that's your issue, not mine. It's not a competition of who had it worse.

Hell no, I ain't mad or jealous of you. I am proud of myself for being able to raise my child as well as I have, with what I had. And im going to keep on doing what im doing, cause its worked up til now.
I think its great you had a family that could do that for you. Good for you. You're the one that copped an attitude about it all.

Sent from my XT907 using EliteFitness

Hell no, I ain't mad or jealous of you. I am proud of myself for being able to raise my child as well as I have, with what I had. And im going to keep on doing what im doing, cause its worked up til now.
I think its great you had a family that could do that for you. Good for you. You're the one that copped an attitude about it all.

Sent from my XT907 using EliteFitness

Oh really? Please refer to posts #23 and #26

Also,
262824_10100834240307700_133197293_n.jpg

i seriously want to rail all the teachers at my kids schools...wow....and all the moms

Top Bottom