Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

New to TRT need help please!

geolift

I'm a 55 yr. old male weight 171, ht. 5'6" and body fat 17%. i've worked out all my life off and on, but for 12 yrs. I got into lifting and eating clean religiously. Slowly, I got away from lifting due to severe fatigue. Eventually after visiting a doctor and blood work, we realized my T levels were 160 and Dr prescribed T cyp. Started at .5ml by weekly. After 3 mths. blood work showed T levels at 365. Dr recommended 1ml per week, at first my mood, energy and libido were great. I felt alive again, but it didn't last long. Energy, libido and mood down again. Blood work shows T levels at 650 and Dr. is ok with that level. Dr didn't suggest anything for organ support with the use of T cyp.

Could I please get some advice on what I can do to support my body and maximize the use of T cyp, your help is greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Hi geolift

I echo what RickRock advises.

Your blood diagnostic test results (original) are indicative of a Total T count and not Free T. At the point of diagnosis your doctor should have done further tests tests to establish Free T/Bioavailable T; Leutinising Hormone (LH) and Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH). These additional tests would identify which form of hypogonadism you have, i.e. Primary Hypogonadism (Testiclular Failure) or Secondary Hypogonadism (Pituitary Malfunction).

I've been on HRT for many years now, following testicular cancer, and I experienced a similar set of symptoms to your own: a general malaise; low libido, and a general feeling that the testosterone was only working to a point. I just suffered it for years until I learned about aromatisation, and the effects of conversion of testosterone to oestrogen. A few men who are very recently diagnosed with testosterone deficiency (in the UK) are regularly tested for E2 conversion. These lucky few receive Arimidex which counters the conversion of testosterone. Unfortunately, my GP won't entertain the possibility of E2 and so had to go it alone. I found out through this forum that Forma Stanzol is an effective AI. I'm not a sales representative for the company, and only have the best interests of guys in the same situation as my own at heart. Anyway, I've been using the Forma Stanzol now for two weeks about and the there has been a sea change in the way I feel. My nipples have shrunk, my libido is increased, my mood is amazing, and the best I've felt mentally for a long time. I've not had my E2 measured, but I'm confident it's much lower than it had been.

If you do think or find that it's E2 responsible for your symptoms, I truly recommend you give the Forma a try. It's the single best supplement product I've ever bought, without a shred of a doubt. If you try it and you don't like it then...Well, I'll give you twice your money back. I'm that confident that if it is E2 making you feel this way, Forma will help.

All the best.

Craig

Last edited:
Hi geolift

Your blood diagnostic test results (original) are indicative of a Total T count and not Free T. At the point of diagnosis your doctor should have done further tests tests to establish Free T/Bioavailable T; Leutinising Hormone (LH) and Follicle Stimulating Hormone (FSH). These additional tests would identify which form of hypogonadism you have, i.e. Primary Hypogonadism (Testiclular Failure) or Secondary Hypogonadism (Pituitary Malfunction).

I've been on HRT for many years now, following testicular cancer, and I experienced a similar set of symptoms to your own: a general malaise; low libido, and a general feeling that the testosterone was only working to a point. I just suffered it for years until I learned about aromatisation, and the effects of conversion of testosterone to oestrogen. A few men who are very recently diagnosed with testosterone deficiency (in the UK) are regularly tested for E2 conversion. These lucky few receive Arimidex which counters the conversion of testosterone. Unfortunately, my GP won't entertain the possibility of E2 and so had to go it alone. I found out through this forum that Forma Stanzol is an effective AI. I'm not a sales representative for the company, and only have the best interests of guys in the same situation as my own, at heart. anyway, I've been using the Forma Stanzol now for two weeks about and the there has been a sea change in the way I feel. My nipples have shrunk, my libido is increased, my mood is amazing, and the best I've felt mentally for a long time. I've not had my E2 measured, but I'm confident it's much lower than it had been.

If you do think or find that it's E2 responsible for your symptoms, I truly recommend you give the Forma a try. It's the single best supplement product I've ever bought, without a shred of a doubt. If you try it and you don't like it then...Well, I'll give you twice your money back. I'm that confident that if it is E2 making you feel this way, Forma will help.

All the best.

Craig

Formastanozol is definitely a great thing to try and see how it affects the way he feels. I know every time I run test I use it as my AI and I feel amazing on it.

Weclome to EF geolift....your doc didn't perscribe an AI with your TRT?

~EZ

Thank you for the input and advice. I'm surprised the Dr didn't mention anything about E2, when I mentioned my situation to him. I suspected E2 might be an issue since I saw him last, but wanted to see what others would have to say. I want to educate myself the best I can before I see him again, since it seems that more information can be found on this site than at the Dr's office. There's so much information and different people promoting there own products, I'm not sure what to try or what would actually work for me. I'd like to find a product I can try to lower E2 and I've read about HCG, could also benefit me? Also, where to purchase products of good quality. Dr did say pituitary showed up to be fine.

Hi geolift

I've been on HRT for many years now, following testicular cancer, and I experienced a similar set of symptoms to your own: a general malaise; low libido, and a general feeling that the testosterone was only working to a point. I just suffered it for years until I learned about aromatisation, and the effects of conversion of testosterone to oestrogen. A few men who are very recently diagnosed with testosterone deficiency (in the UK) are regularly tested for E2 conversion. These lucky few receive Arimidex which counters the conversion of testosterone. Unfortunately, my GP won't entertain the possibility of E2 and so had to go it alone. I found out through this forum that Forma Stanzol is an effective AI. I'm not a sales representative for the company, and only have the best interests of guys in the same situation as my own at heart. Anyway, I've been using the Forma Stanzol now for two weeks about and the there has been a sea change in the way I feel. My nipples have shrunk, my libido is increased, my mood is amazing, and the best I've felt mentally for a long time. I've not had my E2 measured, but I'm confident it's much lower than it had been.

All the best.

Craig

Hi Craig,

Please tell me more about how I can obtain Forma.

Thank You

George

Hi Geolift

EZ_E has provided the link for you above. It's from Mr Supplements. Honestly, give it a try. If E2 is responsible, I assure you, you'll feel a ton better within a week of using Forma.

The reason why doctors don't mention E2 is because they (doctors) associate with female hormones and not male ones. Most primary care doctors know little about HRT for men, and so they will be very unlikely to give it a thought. Besides that, E2 conversion isn't common in HRT doses, but it can and does happen. The longer you're on HRT, the more likely you are to suffer at some point. Secondly, some guys are more E2 sensitive than others, and even a meagre dose of T can bring on effects.

All the best.

Craig

Top Bottom