Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!!!

Re: *new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!

FYI- Pet rats are the shit. They are Smart, Quiet and funny as hell. Plus they all have different personalities ( NOT like hamsters and G-pigs) . Had a couple of pet rats for over a year.
Only thing that sucks is the weekly/or less cage cleanings.

One time, My pet rat pulled a kittens paw in the bars and bit the hell out of it. Momma did not like that.

But hamster and G-pigs look so awesome they fat and stubby and furry. Rats is..fuggin ugly ass rats

Re: *new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!

So Johnny...you really do have rats? or just big balls? I'm so confused....LOL

But hamster and G-pigs look so awesome they fat and stubby and furry. Rats is..fuggin ugly ass rats
Not when you get to know them. they arent fugly. I'd rather have personality and not as adorable than an adorable ball of retarded fur.

One of my rats have got big ass balls!
I had males too. It was funny that they just let those thing drag like they didnt care about them....
Fucking rats...... I want to get more, but I have 2 Cats and a predator type dog. No bueno for rats anymore.

Lakers game up and the over under !!! Bigger max bets

Not when you get to know them. they arent fugly. I'd rather have personality and not as adorable than an adorable ball of retarded fur.

I rather an adorable ball of retarded fur please :D I'd get one but I want another dog but I gotta wait til I move out

NOT Retarded .....SPECIAL.... they're different..... a Little :rose:

lol...I rode the short yellow bus as a child

Top Bottom