Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!!!

Re: *new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!

I'll take it at night if that's all i'm taking..

otherwise

i'll do cjc 200iu and 100 ghrp2 pre bed

on waking 2iu gh
pwo 2iu only on workout days..

the reason is the cjc/ghrp maxs natural production of my biggest spike which takes place 2-3 hours after falling to sleep.

the synthetic gh is used during the day..

hows that..

That is awesome! Thank you for the info!! :)

Re: *new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!

Lololololol, Oh cali.
OF course i have rats. I wouldnt use ghrp 6 on humans. Its.only for research purposes

Ok...I think we have established that I am retarded!!!

LOL

cali gave me K! she needs to get free plat for like 6 months :D

Dang, I've already used up the internet, and it's still an hour before I have to go to bed.

I might have to try to read a book or something, horrors!

LMAO.....ya ya ya.....yes...definitely blonde!! I wish no coffee was the excuse.

I've never heard that expression before! We don't have any rats in Alberta....at least that's what the gov't tells us!
FYI- Pet rats are the shit. They are Smart, Quiet and funny as hell. Plus they all have different personalities ( NOT like hamsters and G-pigs) . Had a couple of pet rats for over a year.
Only thing that sucks is the weekly/or less cage cleanings.

One time, My pet rat pulled a kittens paw in the bars and bit the hell out of it. Momma did not like that.

doing it up right.. going out on a date with the wife..

ya know what's great about that???

no pressure, I know i'm going to score so takes alot of the pressure off..
LOLOLOL, but getting it in the other holes are the challenge.

Top Bottom