Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!!!

Re: *new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!

Grim day at work, one of the field guys was killed in a car wreck during the morning commute.

Re: *new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!

LMAO.....ya ya ya.....yes...definitely blonde!! I wish no coffee was the excuse.

I've never heard that expression before! We don't have any rats in Alberta....at least that's what the gov't tells us!

LMAO.....ya ya ya.....yes...definitely blonde!! I wish no coffee was the excuse.

I've never heard that expression before! We don't have any rats in Alberta....at least that's what the gov't tells us!

Hell nobody even the rats want to live in -20 woman! Lol

doing it up right.. going out on a date with the wife..

ya know what's great about that???

no pressure, I know i'm going to score so takes alot of the pressure off..

also, got the year end invoicing out and just waiting on checks..

good times

Grim day at work, one of the field guys was killed in a car wreck during the morning commute.

Ouch....that always throws people and tough to deal with, especially this time of year. Sorry to hear that DB.

Spy..when do you take your gh? morning? evening?

I'll take it at night if that's all i'm taking..

otherwise

i'll do cjc 200iu and 100 ghrp2 pre bed

on waking 2iu gh
pwo 2iu only on workout days..

the reason is the cjc/ghrp maxs natural production of my biggest spike which takes place 2-3 hours after falling to sleep.

the synthetic gh is used during the day..

hows that..

Top Bottom