Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!!!

Re: *new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!

I'd do it but like yea. My family would certainly notice and I don't think that prize money would be enough to justify it. But one day!!! I'll kill the competition too pshhhh

Re: *new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!

3 hours? Was you trying to beat your masturbation record or something? After work drink some coffee and do what you can dude. Im kinda feeling the same way but just gotta drag my ass in there..after breakfast and the price is right

lol...too funny

:( I like the price is right that show is awesome..fine then no breakfast or price is right. Just BCAA's
bunch of bullys I tell ya!

:( I like the price is right that show is awesome..fine then no breakfast or price is right. Just BCAA's
bunch of bullys I tell ya!

Get off the damn couch and go do some fasted cardio. Then a minimum of 1hr weight training then eat your damn breakfast.

Get off the damn couch and go do some fasted cardio. Then a minimum of 1hr weight training then eat your damn breakfast.

FIRST OF ALL!!! IM NOT ON THE FUGGIN COUCH...Im on my bed. Secondly shouldn't I do my weights first, then cardio?

Alright then thats what I thought. Soon as I get up off the pot Im off to the gym

join the Fitness Challenge!

I would except for a few things.
1. Im at the tip of my genetic limit, So massive transformation would take lots of $ for supplements.
2. Not going to pay $100 just to be considered, and have to shell out for supps.
3. Not a fan of posting self pix online.
4. If I did post pix online all you Mos would jack off to me everyday :-)

Top Bottom