Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!!!

Re: *new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!

That's a good start??????:verygood:

Definitely!! Had a great workout today too...my arm is almost back to normal so even though I'm still doing girly weights, I am able to do more. Felt great!! Only gained 1 lb over the last week too!! Woo hoo!! :)

Definitely!! Had a great workout today too...my arm is almost back to normal so even though I'm still doing girly weights, I am able to do more. Felt great!! Only gained 1 lb over the last week too!! Woo hoo!! :)

That's awesome cali!!! Go get em girl. Im running my 5 day split tues-sat this week so I've been off 3 and feel like a fat ass. Lol my trainer could only train me sat so he said to start my split tues instead of mon.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

Re: *new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!

back at it tomorrow for me..4x week.. good times..

wow, had to go back 4 pages to find anyone i haven't hit in the last 24... we need more blood up in here, or i need to start karma hitting other threads more often.. but what fun would that be..

Spy..I'm having to hit other threads too just to hit you guys! lol

I'm looking at a 4 day split too...gotta start a training log!

That's awesome cali!!! Go get em girl. Im running my 5 day split tues-sat this week so I've been off 3 and feel like a fat ass. Lol my trainer could only train me sat so he said to start my split tues instead of mon.

Sent from my DROIDX using EliteFitness

It's usually about 3 days off for me too and then I feel restless and gross!!

Tomorrows Basketball games are up.
Gets your bets in !

Are you doing the Contest?

No...but will probably start contest prepping in the next month. I'm just debating which show I want to shoot for.

Top Bottom