Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

*new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!!!

Re: *new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!

I'll be Brittney if you hit me one more time ;)

Re: *new bookie 200% k hits!!!! Thread!!! Due to slowness of other thread!!* post up!

Ahhhh. Excited?

Honestly..I just have to make sure I can be 100% in. Make sure my head is totally there. I've got about 4 weeks to decide for sure but I really want to compete in 2012 so thinking about it makes me excited!

And God knows...I need some excitement! ;)

Honestly..I just have to make sure I can be 100% in. Make sure my head is totally there. I've got about 4 weeks to decide for sure but I really want to compete in 2012 so thinking about it makes me excited!

And God knows...I need some excitement! ;)
I got your excitement Riiiiggghhht here :supercool

I understand having your mind in the game. Mine's not and Workouts have been screwed.

The longer you stay out of the gym, the longer its gonna take you to get to your goals. You gotta drag your ass in there BB thats half the battle really. Once your there you have no choice but to workout and besides its better be there and at least try, compared to completely juss staying at home. I know how it feels to be demotivated but you got us to keep you motivated!

The longer you stay out of the gym, the longer its gonna take you to get to your goals. You gotta drag your ass in there BB thats half the battle really. Once your there you have no choice but to workout and besides its better be there and at least try, compared to completely juss staying at home. I know how it feels to be demotivated but you got us to keep you motivated!

You're right bro. After work its on! Too bad i only got 3 hours of sleep :-(.
Ill make the best of it

3 hours? Was you trying to beat your masturbation record or something? After work drink some coffee and do what you can dude. Im kinda feeling the same way but just gotta drag my ass in there..after breakfast and the price is right

Top Bottom