Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Need help with diet for fat loss

I am also wondering about my claorie intake. I have approx 1300 cals per day. I highly doubt it's too high but could it maybe be too low? I'm 30yrs old, 5ft 2inches and 57.5kgs. I am working out pretty much 5x a week plus just every day activity. My weight doesn't seem to be changing. I have considered that my calorie intake could be the reason why nothing seems to be happening. I know muscle weighs more than fat but I'm pretty sure I haven't lost any fat yet either. Opinions?

Blue baby how often do you have cheat meals ? And what are they generally ?

Well I have only been dieting for about a month now and have lost 2kg so far but that was in the very beggining ( water weight I'm guessing ) and nothing since - I haven't had a cheat meal yet as I didn't think I would stall so quickly. I have given up alcohol too ( man I miss wine! ).

Finally someone talking in kg lol , 2kg is spot on for a month works out to 500g a week , body also takes a few weeks to adjust , well done on giving up the alcohol it really does hamper your efforts

I would look into introducing a weekly cheat meal to boost metabolism , choose a meal you enjoy example pizza , then afterwards try get in a decent amount of simple sugars no fats like chewy gum sweets etc

If not weekly try every 7 to 12 days

Finally someone talking in kg lol , 2kg is spot on for a month works out to 500g a week , body also takes a few weeks to adjust , well done on giving up the alcohol it really does hamper your efforts

I would look into introducing a weekly cheat meal to boost metabolism , choose a meal you enjoy example pizza , then afterwards try get in a decent amount of simple sugars no fats like chewy gum sweets etc

LOL pounds just confuses me ;-) OK cool I will do the cheat meal - Thanks again :-)

Great post. Studies show that having a cheat meal once ever week to 12 days will increase your fat loss. Everything in moderation.

It feels a little different. My feeling is I could eat dog crap if it gave me results. Eventually you get used to everything.

Lmao on the dog crap. Ironically, right now for me, it feels like everything I am eating IS dog crap. But you're right-- I'm 7 weeks into diet and it's boring and blah and full of some dog crap I wouldn't even consider eating off season-- and I've gotten used to it, even the morning oatmeal which absolutely makes me want to barf! :)

It feels a little different. My feeling is I could eat dog crap if it gave me results. Eventually you get used to everything.

Yeah it's amazing what we would do to achieve our goal! It's all worth it. Well an update on my diet ~ my weight was still not doing anything so I upped my calories too 1400 to see what would happen and like magic it's started falling off again. My body is a pain in the arse is I haven't got the calories spot on! Looking forward to a cheat meal.... :twirl:

Top Bottom