Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

My weight gainer put 23 lbs of fat on me! Wtf?

IMHO you need a diet plan! Food it's the most anabolic thing you can ever get to put in your body, that's bodybuilding common sense, there's no bodybuilder in this world who will deny this so deal with it.

About your cat and your mother... i've been there, my mother died when i was 15 we also had a cat who belonged to her which also got hit by a car so the rest of it it's pretty much the same, that's life the way you handle things after misfortune it's what will define you as a person in the future, toughen yourself up, find your way, make your mom proud, move on.

You have came to the perfect place, elitefitness it's a big family, stick around you will learn alot from all us.

Yeah, little people realize food itself IS a drug! I kid you not, ask any doctor or chemist and they will tell you. Anything that is metabolically active is a drug.

I have calmed down on the mass gainer and have lost some weight. I take half the amount and eat a little more clean. Thank you guys for your help. My fat is starting to get under control. :)

I also started to play squash for an hour once or twice a week to help strech and get a bit of cardio in their. Not only do i have a VERY fun time, but it's great way to burn some fat. :)

Anyone really believe this story?

why would we automatically assume its a lie? there really is no reason. people lose parents and animals, fall into periods of depression, and gain weight. its not that far of a strecth to question it.

to the poster, i love my cats dearly. i have lost 1 so far and it was terrible. im sorry.

Top Bottom