Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT and Deca Cycle log

So am I to just keep working out for fun as I normally do and just document food and weights before I actually start a cycle with deca and any test modifications?

260mg for trt? That is not good for you long term to constantly redline your endocrine system like that. Your trt is what I cycle for testosterone cypionate when I do cycle, I would seriously consider lowering that trt because you are basically cycling year round with that.

260mg for trt? That is not good for you long term to constantly redline your endocrine system like that. Your trt is what I cycle for testosterone cypionate when I do cycle, I would seriously consider lowering that trt because you are basically cycling year round with that.
My doctor increased my dosage from 200 to 260 as my test level was only around 900 and he wanted it at the optimal level. Prior to trt I was 48 and hitting 285 test levels. I would bust my butt doing kettlebell routines and trying to increase bench all I was getting was emaciated and so ripped it wasn’t funny, I could not gain much if any muscle at all and I was eating over 4k calories per day. Thank you for your input, I appreciate it.

My doctor increased my dosage from 200 to 260 as my test level was only around 900 and he wanted it at the optimal level. Prior to trt I was 48 and hitting 285 test levels. I would bust my butt doing kettlebell routines and trying to increase bench all I was getting was emaciated and so ripped it wasn’t funny, I could not gain much if any muscle at all and I was eating over 4k calories per day. Thank you for your input, I appreciate it.
I'm 35 and my levels are 671 with my trt, just wanted to say be careful is all because that is alot for trt for a long time, atleast u are under doctor supervision with it so that is a good thing.

Thank you for that, I have emailed my doctors office and will post what the response is.
Right now I’m only on TRT with test, 1. For my health and well being and 2. Trying to build some muscle. I am trying to determine which cycle to run to build some more size before winter vacation in December. Having run npp as high 300mg per week I am not sure how the long water reacts, if I stick with 200 per week or 300 per week and bump test to 300-360 range or deca at 260 and test at 300, close to that 1:1 ratio. Doctor said sides are generally limited near 1:1 as long as they are equal or test is slightly higher but not to double to 2:1 as the extra test can cause sides.

I am proceeding cautiously, no need to be reckless in my opinion.

So am I to just keep working out for fun as I normally do and just document food and weights before I actually start a cycle with deca and any test modifications?
@man05 you should keep the food and training logged and start based on the changes we told you, keep going with updates here before the first injection, we'll help you with mods
we havent gotten a baseline yet

Most days I aim for 300gr protein and I have been eating 350-400grams of carbs and watching fat intake unless it’s plant based.

I never really logged what I ate and sort of eyeballed my workouts based on how I felt through perceived exertion. I can easily record this in excel daily.

Example of what I ate today

Two 60 gram protein shakes with milk and bananas and fruit. One for breakfast with 2 cups of oatmeal and nuts the second shake around 3pm.
Lunch 6 ounces of grilled steak sweet potatoes and some more oatmeal.
Greek yogurt, nuts and fruit
Dinner 5 grilled chicken thighs wrapped in a tortilla with lettuce and yogurt sauce.
Protein shake with water an hour before bed

Is that enough detail on meals or do you want to see macro breakdown?

This is all making sense to me now, it’s a barometer of physical performance, I get it now.

Thank you all
@man05 see examples but no details lets get a good macro breakdown

you seem like your carbs are higher and fat is low you need a lot more fat

If you can do excel do it and paste here. If you don't log what you eat or train now, open NOTES on phone and start recording it there and paste here. Very easy.

Top Bottom