Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT and Deca Cycle log

I am able to move more weights should I be pushing for 7-8 reps still? Some of the sets are hard and I can barely hit 6.

nice info but why so many shakes?
I find the shakes easy to top off protein levels and convienent. I am working towards more whole foods such as chicken and beef.

bro how you rate your own progress?
I feel like I am definitely getting stronger either the weights or the deca maybe both, I feel pretty good overall. The diet of increased protein and fats with less carbs is noticeable. I am not sure about my workouts if those are structured properly or not. I am pressing forward but I feel like I need a goal or something to work towards if that makes sense.

I feel like I am definitely getting stronger either the weights or the deca maybe both, I feel pretty good overall. The diet of increased protein and fats with less carbs is noticeable. I am not sure about my workouts if those are structured properly or not. I am pressing forward but I feel like I need a goal or something to work towards if that makes sense.
@man05 that means log is going well, keep pushing the log forward with updates

I have bumped all weights up .10, feeling strong, will continue to increase.
Definitely can feel the deca, its a great feeling on joints and muscles, different than when I experimented with NPP, then again I knew nothing of what I did and that was foolish. You guys have helped me so much I really appreciate it, I learn daily more about my body and pushing it harder one day at a time.

Thank you

Food for Friday and Saturday
I was asked about the shakes I drink and why so many I use them out of convenience when I cannot always sit and eat a huge plate of eggs or have grilled meat available. Do you guys have any suggestions for alternate protein sources? I am thinking I just need to start grilling 5lbs of chicken at a time, I usually do 2lbs of thighs to eat off, any suggestions would be great.
8/25/2023​
Protein
54​
54​
54​
48​
36​
48​
60​
fell asleep
354​
Fat
15​
15​
15​
24​
12​
24​
12​
117​
Carbs
12​
15​
8​
3​
21​
20​
18​
97​
Whey, water, whole egg, almond butter
3 Enriched fish oil gels 4500mg
Preworkout
piece of banana
Postworkout
10oz ribeyeGround taco meat 6 oz and two corn tortillas10oz ribeye and guacamoleyogurt
8/26/2023​
Protein
54​
54​
54​
48​
60​
54​
60​
25​
409​
Fat
15​
15​
15​
24​
15​
15​
22​
8​
129​
Carbs
12​
15​
8​
3​
24​
8​
20​
14​
104​
3 Enriched fish oil gels 4500mg
Preworkout
piece of banana
Postworkout
10oz ribeyeYogurt and fruit smoothieWhey, water, whole egg, almond butterDouble grassfed burger with cheese and veggies, no buns, 5-6 french friesYogurt 3/4 cup

Weights: some reps decreased, I can push harder the next two sessions just took some time to adjust to the increase.
8/25/2023​
Chest supported rows5x8170 (85x2)Felt strong
DB bent over rows5x885lb DBFelt very good, arm up just past traps on pull.
Upright rows wide grip5x695lbs
BB shrugs5x8225lbsThese were tough
French press5x1085lbsElbows hurt with these a bit, should I wrap?
Tricep Kickbacks5x1030 lbs eachFun!
DB Curls – Standing hammer5x845lb eachstrong until set 4
Forearm Curls5x830lbs eachBrutal
8/26/2023​
Squats5x8225lbs
Sumo Squat5x885lbs
Calf raise (straight, pro, sup)4x10145lbs BB
St leg dead lift w KB4x1085lb KB

Top Bottom