Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT and Deca Cycle log

Feeling good again, I can feel the deca some, no bloating at all so far. Pinned this am and doing well.

Here is Wednesday and Thursday

Meals and Macros:
8/23/2023​
Protein
54​
54​
54​
60​
40​
30​
54​
54​
400​
Fat
15​
15​
15​
18​
20​
5​
15​
15​
118​
Carbs
12​
15​
8​
0​
15​
18​
8​
8​
84​
Whey, water, whole egg, almond butter
3 Enriched fish oil gels 4500mg
Preworkout
piece of banana
Postworkout
Large grass fed beef patty.Chicken burrito bowl, no rice, quac and cheeseChicken wrap with yogurt sauceWhey, water, whole egg, almond butterWhey, water, whole egg, almond butter
8/24/2023​
Protein
54​
54​
54​
50​
54​
50​
35​
54​
405​
Fat
15​
15​
15​
18​
15​
18​
12​
15​
123​
Carbs
12​
15​
8​
0​
12​
0​
14​
12​
73​
3 Enriched fish oil gels 4500mg
Preworkout
piece of banana
Postworkout
Large grass fed beef patty with cheeseWhey, water, whole egg, almond butterLarge grass fed beef patty with cheeseyogurt with bluberriesWhey, water, whole egg, almond butter

Weights:
8/23/2023​
Squats5x12185lbs
Sumo Squat5x1070lb DB
Calf raise (straight, pro, sup)4x12130lbs (65lb Db)
St leg dead lift w KB4x1070lb KB
8/24/2023​
Flat BB bench5x5215lbs x5
Incline BB bench5x6145lbs
30 degree incline chest work5x1080lbs (40lbsx2)
Press, Flye, Champagnes,press, heels in on DB(40 reps non stop)
Sitting deltoid raise4x 1020lbs (10lbs ea)
Chest supported deltoid raise3x1030lbs (15lbs ea)
Front deltoid raises standing3x1020lbs (10lbs ea)

I used a slingshot for the last 2 sets of flat bench, still had to muscle that up.

I will post Friday and Saturday details on Saturday evening.

When should I consider switching up my weights or following a different structure if any?
I am going to run blood in a few weeks when I have my annual physical, TRT doc has sent me paperwork.
I spoke with the TRT doc a week back and he seemed really loose with adjusting test and deca, he did say since this is my first run with deca not to exceed 300 and he laughed.

Anyhow have a good one, thanks guys
deca is a mild steroid even though people will tell you otherwise out of ignorance. if anything you can run it higher and higher since it doesn't come with estrogenic or androgenic sides like test does

@man05 I would go up in weight now I mean soon like next week go up to 10% so 100% of today
I will start the 10% weight increase today doing the pull sets and legs tomorrow. I kind of did that yesterday not knowing that I was increasing but my bench was stronger yesterday. Shall I keep sets where they are at or adjust as necessary? On deltoids should I increase as well, I’ve always been under impression light to moderate was the sweet spot but I can definitely bump up as best I can. Thank you so much for the guidance, I’m gonna jump to 85’s for my chest supported rows, gotta go hard to get the lats like you got :)

deca is a mild steroid even though people will tell you otherwise out of ignorance. if anything you can run it higher and higher since it doesn't come with estrogenic or androgenic sides like test does
Would it make sense to increase from 200mg att his point, if so by how much? Would 360mgTest/300 deca be an acceptable ratio?
I have had no ed sides, not bloated or anything which I attribute to diet. I do get crazy veins when lifting now, have always been vascular but this is wild sometimes.

Thank you

Would it make sense to increase from 200mg att his point, if so by how much? Would 360mgTest/300 deca be an acceptable ratio?

I wouldnt increase doses why stay what works

dont go up if working better train more

g2g log but you gotta train harder

I will go for the 10% weight increase and stay the course, thank you. And by train harder you mean more weight, correct?

Top Bottom