Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT and Anavar Cycle Log

I generally fast til 1030 am from 530pm I hit the gym at 8am so full workout fasted. I do need more cardio

Today foods
This chicken is nuts I will post how to make it pull apart like rhis and no dryness at all. It is the same bowl as I generally eat woth the chi Ken for turkey this time. About 1lb chicken for 1lb turkey.

Also the shake today and a quest bar
@Dpog77 Good meal updates bro........

Ok so now pics are up, diet is up and my current meds TRT regime is up so doses anyone have any advice for an added var cycle to the TRT and a PCT that I woll need?
@Dpog77 looking at you now I would add 50mgs anavar ED split 25/25 and add 7caps n2guard ed split 4/3
but adding cardarine gw 20mgs ed would help as well 10/10 dose

overall we need to talk diet more so we can recomp you more :)
Ok here are the pics as promiced
@Dpog77 you look great, powerful base to build off of, wide shoulders big arms :)

I generally fast til 1030 am from 530pm I hit the gym at 8am so full workout fasted. I do need more cardio

Today foods
This chicken is nuts I will post how to make it pull apart like rhis and no dryness at all. It is the same bowl as I generally eat woth the chi Ken for turkey this time. About 1lb chicken for 1lb turkey.

Also the shake today and a quest bar
this is some diet but im not seeing full macros or fiber
can you clarify the #s please

@Dpog77 looking at you now I would add 50mgs anavar ED split 25/25 and add 7caps n2guard ed split 4/3
but adding cardarine gw 20mgs ed would help as well 10/10 dose

overall we need to talk diet more so we can recomp you more :)

@Dpog77 you look great, powerful base to build off of, wide shoulders big arms :)

this is some diet but im not seeing full macros or fiber
can you clarify the #s please
Here are rhe macro pics

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240621_101159_Samsung Health.jpg
    Screenshot_20240621_101159_Samsung Health.jpg
    241.4 KB · Views: 7
  • Screenshot_20240621_101152_Samsung Health.jpg
    Screenshot_20240621_101152_Samsung Health.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 6
Top Bottom