Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My TRT and Anavar Cycle Log

@Dpog77 looking at you now I would add 50mgs anavar ED split 25/25 and add 7caps n2guard ed split 4/3
but adding cardarine gw 20mgs ed would help as well 10/10 dose

overall we need to talk diet more so we can recomp you more :)

@Dpog77 you look great, powerful base to build off of, wide shoulders big arms :)

this is some diet but im not seeing full macros or fiber
can you clarify the #s please
Ok thank you fr the reccomdation! Truly apperocate it. I have a couple of questions ad I am new at rhis so I hope you do not mind. I am surely not questing you or your expertise just more overall asking so I can understand rhe reasoning myself.

I had never heard of Caradine (obvi) There seems to be a cancer risk at this dose level is it effective if your does reccomdation is cut in half? Could I get this same effect with Clem? Where would I get legit Caradine?

Anavar, leaving looked into is before joining here and getting 1ml different answers I thought 50 was the top of reccomendd dose. Being a novice Iwas going to do a 30mg lead in woth 20 sublingual before gym and 10 later in the day for week 1 and then move to 40 20 and 20. Please don't blast me for this but I do have hair concerns. I work hard to keep what I have and it effects me mentally when the fight is not going my way.. to be fair I have an enviable amount of hair but I am dillinger about myself to keep it. I kmow var is a dht derivative and it comes with natural risks so I was thinking not to push it to the max.

Finally what PCT will I need and how often can I run the cycle with how much time off?

Thank you in advance.

Ok thank you fr the reccomdation! Truly apperocate it. I have a couple of questions ad I am new at rhis so I hope you do not mind. I am surely not questing you or your expertise just more overall asking so I can understand rhe reasoning myself.

I had never heard of Caradine (obvi) There seems to be a cancer risk at this dose level is it effective if your does reccomdation is cut in half? Could I get this same effect with Clem? Where would I get legit Caradine?

Anavar, leaving looked into is before joining here and getting 1ml different answers I thought 50 was the top of reccomendd dose. Being a novice Iwas going to do a 30mg lead in woth 20 sublingual before gym and 10 later in the day for week 1 and then move to 40 20 and 20. Please don't blast me for this but I do have hair concerns. I work hard to keep what I have and it effects me mentally when the fight is not going my way.. to be fair I have an enviable amount of hair but I am dillinger about myself to keep it. I kmow var is a dht derivative and it comes with natural risks so I was thinking not to push it to the max.

Finally what PCT will I need and how often can I run the cycle with how much time off?

Thank you in advance.
@Dpog77 cardarine is GW
read here

and you should get the sarms ebook

anavar, you can do 50mgs but you'd need n2guard in the mix for you.

On the pct, depends really on your time on. Like 8 weeks on vs 16 weeks different pct right.

I'd like to see you update training diet here can you do more please?

@Dpog77 cardarine is GW
read here

On the pct, depends really on your time on. Like 8 weeks on vs 16 weeks different pct right.

Sure let me know what you want to see and how yoy want to see it. This is my first go round with all of rhis and I'd I am going to go for it I want to do it as I should.

@Dpog77 cardarine is GW
read here

Ok read the article, I am in please tell me where to get it. I ordered the var before I was sent in this direction and I am now not sure if that is going to be legit and when it will arrive. I just want a reliable source.

Ok read the article, I am in please tell me where to get it. I ordered the var before I was sent in this direction and I am now not sure if that is going to be legit and when it will arrive. I just want a reliable source.
@Dpog77 you can get cardarine gw501516 from RCS https://researchchemicals.co/ or Umbrella labs
100% legit GW from there.

How about your training update?

@dylangemelli can comment on this.

@Dpog77 you can get cardarine gw501516 from RCS https://researchchemicals.co/ or Umbrella labs
100% legit GW from there.

How about your training update?

@dylangemelli can comment on this.
Today I will eat a chicken bowl as in my previous pics with a shake for donner and end eating at 530pm.

I will hit the gym today and do chest snd tri workout and cardio on the bike then a 2 mile walk later w my dogs. I will keep the calories under 2k for sure probable under 1800 I will post that tom.

Ok so how shoukd I buy this? Liquid to pin or pills or powder? I will do the reccomended.

I will also track my training on the body building app and post what is done at the gym each session
@Dpog77 I find liquids the easiest to use or pills, but liquids easy and you can split the dose easy.

Today I will eat a chicken bowl as in my previous pics with a shake for donner and end eating at 530pm.

I will hit the gym today and do chest snd tri workout and cardio on the bike then a 2 mile walk later w my dogs. I will keep the calories under 2k for sure probable under 1800 I will post that tom.
waiting on gym training share more :)

Top Bottom