Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Testosterone Cypionate Primobolan cruise cycle Log

Just took a good week off as I'm still nursing this glute/lower back drama I got going on which keeps getting inflamed daily at work,so Iv actually had an ultrasound done on it yesterday and should have results in next couple days!
In the meantime I'm back to all upper body workouts and started back on chest/tricep session.
Chest-
Wide grip chest machine-3×10
1@80kg
2@120kg
3@160kg
Seated chest fly machine-3×10
1@50kg
2@60kg
3@65kg
Smith machine decline press-3×10
1@90kg
2@110kg
3@120kg
Hi cable pec fly-3×10
1@40kg
2@50kg
3@50kg
Triceps-
V-bar cable pushdowns-4×10
1@50kg
2@55kg
3@60kg
4@65kg
Ez bar incline skull crushers-3×10
1@30kg
2@35kg
3@40kg
Meals are still remaining fairly clean and similar as always...lots eggs,lean proteins and high calories
@marshmonsta meals are on point looking really good, clean meals

would like to see test results soon :)

training BOOM stay at this level

Haven't been in the gym or work this week as I was waiting on results of ultrasound which showed severe tendinitis in the right hip and glute,which is not too bad and has almost resolved itself with a week off but I had a CT scan two days ago and got the results saying I have a compressed siatic nerve on both sides of my lower lumbar which has been pretty painfull for 5-6 weeks now but its actually time for me to deal with it properly in any hope to get back to gym ... iv only started taking naproxin 500 today and also I'll be doing physiotherapy 2-3times a day to speed up the healing process.Its gunna kill me mentally not training and my fuse with people's nonsense is going to be short but I'll get through this day by day and I'll be back twice as strong...it's just what I do!
I'll be posting updates on my recovery during week,keep strong and keep safe!💪🦍

Haven't been in the gym or work this week as I was waiting on results of ultrasound which showed severe tendinitis in the right hip and glute,which is not too bad and has almost resolved itself with a week off but I had a CT scan two days ago and got the results saying I have a compressed siatic nerve on both sides of my lower lumbar which has been pretty painfull for 5-6 weeks now but its actually time for me to deal with it properly in any hope to get back to gym ... iv only started taking naproxin 500 today and also I'll be doing physiotherapy 2-3times a day to speed up the healing process.Its gunna kill me mentally not training and my fuse with people's nonsense is going to be short but I'll get through this day by day and I'll be back twice as strong...it's just what I do!
I'll be posting updates on my recovery during week,keep strong and keep safe!💪🦍
waiting to see your recovery log
post some pics of the hip situation :)

waiting to see your recovery log
post some pics of the hip situation :)
Hey bro,here is some pics of hip and scans.
There was no visible abnormalities on the outside like bruising or anything only tendinitis but after a week and a half of solid rest has come good,now it's just the siatic nerve that is compress on both sides of lower back that is the drama.i have upped the test to 400mg per week,primo at 200mg and added 4iu hgh as well to try get the inflammation down
and decompress the siatic nerve🤞
I will post the report and scan pictures of my lower back in next day or 2 also!

Attachments

• 20240817_112915.jpg
    20240817_112915.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 2,197
  • 20240817_112909.jpg
    20240817_112909.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20240817_113853_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240817_113853_Samsung Internet.jpg
    191.6 KB · Views: 14
  • Screenshot_20240817_113838_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240817_113838_Samsung Internet.jpg
    208.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Screenshot_20240817_113747_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240817_113747_Samsung Internet.jpg
    194.1 KB · Views: 15
  • Screenshot_20240817_113742_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240817_113742_Samsung Internet.jpg
    189.1 KB · Views: 15
  • 20240817_113048.jpg
    20240817_113048.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 14
Funny you should say that bro...I looked into it and no studies could say if it helped for inflammation for sure only for the relief of joints lol I got a shit tonne of it but!...I think hgh is better for nerve and cell damage from what I've seen and read.
I actually think IGF-1 is the best thing to heal on as long as your stacking with plenty of other things which you are already.

Hey bro,here is some pics of hip and scans.
There was no visible abnormalities on the outside like bruising or anything only tendinitis but after a week and a half of solid rest has come good,now it's just the siatic nerve that is compress on both sides of lower back that is the drama.i have upped the test to 400mg per week,primo at 200mg and added 4iu hgh as well to try get the inflammation down
and decompress the siatic nerve🤞
I will post the report and scan pictures of my lower back in next day or 2 also!
@marshmonsta you should try some NPP light dose and BPC157 to start off and see
but if you go into training dont hit that part and go real slow

@marshmonsta you should try some NPP light dose and BPC157 to start off and see
but if you go into training dont hit that part and go real slow
Thanks bro I will try it out,I definitely won't be training for another week but the back is getting better day by day it's insane I can actually get our of bed in morning without pain,I'd say 1 more week and depending on what doctor says I'll be back at work and In gym doing light sessions!💪🦍

Top Bottom