Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

my progress so far

ahtn87

So it's been about a month or so since I've been on the site..and since, I have gone from 142 pounds to 131.4 :) give or take 1 pound every other day ha but consistently..it's usually 132.5 :) I haven't really even been stressing over it.. it just seems to be happening. I'm definitely making better food choices, so that plays a huge part! :) I've also been doing a little less cardio..like a few of you had told me to.. (that maybe I was doing too much cardio) and doing a little more with free weights :) I'm going to get my bodyfat done someday soon. It WAS 27%. I'll keep ya posted!! Again, thanks for everything, all!! <3

Once you start seeing progress you become more motivated than ever don't you? :)

Keep us posted on how you are doing and the feedback that helped you out the most.

Like AAP said, progress is a GREAT motivator.

To which I'd only add, expect the fat loss rate to begin slowing down now. The leaner you get, the more difficult it is to keep losing. That's normal and is to be expected. Don't let that discourage you.

Top Bottom