Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My lifestyle Diet Training Prep log

lots of ways to make food fun and creative

monstro says keep up the good work you're doing great
Thank you! Will be ready to start my test, tbol and N2Guard cycle in a couple weeks. Super pumped! Initially was leaning towards dbol over the tbol but currently leaning more towards tbol due to not wanting too much bloating. On dbol, if your diet is in check will you actually bloat that much?

Plan for tomorrow is shoulders. I won’t include weights until tomorrow after I complete the workout. My goal is to increase volume every week whether that is additional reps, sets or weight.

Hammer strength shoulder press: 4 sets of 12,10,8,6 (hoping to hit 65,70,75,80 pounds)
Dumbbell lateral raise: 4 sets of 15 reps
Dumbbell shrugs: 4 sets of 12 reps
Machine reverse fly: 4 sets of 12
Cable rope face pull: 4 sets of 15
Cable tricep extensions: 3 sets 15 reps
Incline ez bar tricep extensions: 3 sets 15 reps

Plus I will do 10 minutes of cardio at the end of workout and try and get another 15-20 minutes after work.

I plan to start incorporating dips with my arm day on Fridays. Will post complete results of workout tomorrow. Looking forward to it!

Last edited:
bro that food looked good I like the eggs
Yes I love eggs and oatmeal. Also had a protein shake before and immediately after working out before I ate breakfast.

Top Bottom