Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
How to install the app on iOS

Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.

Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.

napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My lifestyle Diet Training Prep log

Been a good weekend. Decided to go for a 1 mile jog today and it was terrible. I hate running nowadays. Will likely just stick to the stairsteppers at the gym for my cardio needs. Tomorrow is chest/triceps. Plan for tomorrow is below:

Barbell Bench: 10,8,6,4
Hammer incline chest: 4x12
Hammer chest press: 4x12
Machine fly: 4x15
EZ Bar Incline tricep extension: 4x15
Tricep push down: 4x15

I really want to get my chest pressing strength up substantially. Currently doing chest on Monday but also doing a bench press variation on Friday as well to start my arm day. Would it be too much to also add in a bench variation on my shoulder day which is Wednesday?

Meal prep for the week is done. Feeling great and can’t wait to get in the gym tomorrow! Will post some meal pictures tomorrow and also my complete workout details as well.

Been a good weekend. Decided to go for a 1 mile jog today and it was terrible. I hate running nowadays. Will likely just stick to the stairsteppers at the gym for my cardio needs. Tomorrow is chest/triceps. Plan for tomorrow is below:

Barbell Bench: 10,8,6,4
Hammer incline chest: 4x12
Hammer chest press: 4x12
Machine fly: 4x15
EZ Bar Incline tricep extension: 4x15
Tricep push down: 4x15

I really want to get my chest pressing strength up substantially. Currently doing chest on Monday but also doing a bench press variation on Friday as well to start my arm day. Would it be too much to also add in a bench variation on my shoulder day which is Wednesday?

Meal prep for the week is done. Feeling great and can’t wait to get in the gym tomorrow! Will post some meal pictures tomorrow and also my complete workout details as well.
@BrightFuture if you want to get your chest press up you need to get more push ups in
do more push ups you'll see

Alright today was chest/triceps day. Details below:

Barbell bench press: 10x115 8x120 6x125 3x135 1x135 1x135
Hammer strength incline: 12x45 10x65 6x65
Hammer strength chest press: 10x45 10x45 10x45
Machine fly: 15x75 15x75 13x75 12x75
EZ Bar Incline tricep extension: 15x40 12x50 12x50 12x50
Tricep push down: 12x70 12x70 12x70 15x50

I also started workout with 1 set of dumbbell bench for 10 reps with 50 pounds plus a couple lighter weight sets as well while I was waiting for a bench to open up. For barbell bench I went with a wider grip as suggested here and it felt much better in my chest. Got a good pump in both chest and triceps today and definitely felt good.

For barbell bench, that first set of 115 at 10 reps felt easy. But as I went further on I felt like my muscles were a bit tired. I feel like I can bench way more than this but these higher rep sets are just tough. Maybe the pushups that everyone is suggesting will help with that. Regardless though I have noticed substantial increases in my ability to tolerate sets in the 8 plus range for all body parts. Definitely making a lot of progress! Also did 10 minutes of stair stepper.

Tomorrow is back and bicep day. Attached a meal pictures as well.

My bad forgot to actually attach the meal picture.

Attachments

• IMG_2283.jpeg
    IMG_2283.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 35
Alright today was chest/triceps day. Details below:

Barbell bench press: 10x115 8x120 6x125 3x135 1x135 1x135
Hammer strength incline: 12x45 10x65 6x65
Hammer strength chest press: 10x45 10x45 10x45
Machine fly: 15x75 15x75 13x75 12x75
EZ Bar Incline tricep extension: 15x40 12x50 12x50 12x50
Tricep push down: 12x70 12x70 12x70 15x50

I also started workout with 1 set of dumbbell bench for 10 reps with 50 pounds plus a couple lighter weight sets as well while I was waiting for a bench to open up. For barbell bench I went with a wider grip as suggested here and it felt much better in my chest. Got a good pump in both chest and triceps today and definitely felt good.

For barbell bench, that first set of 115 at 10 reps felt easy. But as I went further on I felt like my muscles were a bit tired. I feel like I can bench way more than this but these higher rep sets are just tough. Maybe the pushups that everyone is suggesting will help with that. Regardless though I have noticed substantial increases in my ability to tolerate sets in the 8 plus range for all body parts. Definitely making a lot of progress! Also did 10 minutes of stair stepper.

Tomorrow is back and bicep day. Attached a meal pictures as well.
My bad forgot to actually attach the meal picture.
@BrightFuture clean meals i like it
can we get cardio in there more?

Prefer visiting when gym is less crowded.....crowded gyms doesn't allow to focus on workouts....there is always some random guys roaming around clicking pictures with no interest in exercise......

10 reps isn't high
Well not high but thinking more like 8 or more reps. I definitely feel more comfortable in the 3-5 rep range on the compound lifts. I am trying to get confident in the 8-12 rep range.

Top Bottom