Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My First Cycle Log

@PineTree thanks for sharing, you look great, good muscle base lets work off that.

training i see here you did 8-10 reps lets up it to 15 reps on many sets

cardio
cardio you should do it daily before and after training 20 min to start

supplements
you need to add n2guard every day for organ liver support
crucial for your health

pics
try to post pics of actual finished meals
but this is a start thanks for posting the steak
did you eat 2 steaks today?

we need to understand a rough level of what you eat and when you eat it to get results right :)
Thanks a lot, looking forward to this. Just ate one of the steaks today.

Today I had:
Breakfast: Protein shake. One scoop protein power, one scoop creatine, 12oz 2% milk

Lunch: Four eggs with spinach and feta

Snack: Banana, handful of grapes and a hunk of Parmesan

Dinner is the only one I took a picture of: Steak, onions, garlic. Spinach and feta.

I drank 72oz water, 2 sugar free Monsters (I know) and a cup of coffee with a tbsp of honey during the day. I consume way too much caffeine.

Attachments

• PXL_20240804_221006041.jpg
    PXL_20240804_221006041.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 184
Thanks a lot, looking forward to this. Just ate one of the steaks today.

Today I had:
Breakfast: Protein shake. One scoop protein power, one scoop creatine, 12oz 2% milk

Lunch: Four eggs with spinach and feta

Snack: Banana, handful of grapes and a hunk of Parmesan

Dinner is the only one I took a picture of: Steak, onions, garlic. Spinach and feta.

I drank 72oz water, 2 sugar free Monsters (I know) and a cup of coffee with a tbsp of honey during the day. I consume way too much caffeine.
@PineTree nice food pic LOVE it :) was it rare? or medium?

breakfast, you need to add fats to the shake like walnut butter to lower absorption

snack, add protein bar to the snacks
the dinner perfect

we do need to add more probiotics and fiber please :)

please update us more as you go

I listened to the podcast about the importance of posting logs. Great insight. Let me know if theres a certain formula I should follow for these posts.

Here are my pics. I've read that scales aren't very accurate but mine does read body fat % and BMI among other things.

I'll post today's meals in the morning.

As for workouts, In the past I would always join a gym then go once, so I told myself I'd buy some basic at-home equipment and once I work out regularly for a few months I could join a gym. Then I just got used to doing the at-home thing so its mostly been dumbbells. Its routines I find online. Here's today's for reference. I combine the two dumbbells so for example with the Bentover Row below, 100lbs means each dumbbell is 50lbs. Not sure what the standard method is but thats how I've been doing it.

Bentover Row: 100lbs, 4 sets/10 reps
Chest Supported Incline Row: 100lbs, 4 sets/8reps
Dumbbell Pullover: 50lbs, 3 sets/8 reps
Rear Delt Reverse Fly: 60lbs, 3 sets/8reps
Bicep Curl: 50lbs, 3 sets/10 reps
Zottman Curl: 20lbs, 2 sets/8reps (ran out of steam)
Just check out the other logs for ideas.

fantastic work as usual

you're on a roll now I like it

the workouts look to be sensational

Top Bottom