Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Approved Log My Deca Durabolin Testosterone Cypionate Masteron Cycle Log

@RiverRat1220 you kept no log, you did no updates and now you saying you had huge blood pressure bro?
thats horrible planning
you are now going to take yk11? thats not going to allow you to recover
you'll never recover that way

your training, cardio, diet is the issue thats why your blood pressure is so high
you were very irresponsible bro doing this

if you want to get back you should start logging properly
My diets good honestly chicken and rice and meat I hate salt, eat 5-8 times a day protein around 200grams hydrations good getting better almost a gallon a day, if my diet was bad I wouldn’t have made it to 115-167lbs natural in 6 months like I’m really committed, it’s just an underlying condition. I’m not gonna take anything honestly lucky to be here so no more compounds until I see a cardiologist

@RiverRat1220 you kept no log, you did no updates and now you saying you had huge blood pressure bro?
thats horrible planning
you are now going to take yk11? thats not going to allow you to recover
you'll never recover that way

your training, cardio, diet is the issue thats why your blood pressure is so high
you were very irresponsible bro doing this

if you want to get back you should start logging properly
My diets good honestly chicken and rice and meat I hate salt, eat 5-8 times a day protein around 200grams hydrations good getting better almost a gallon a day, if my diet was bad I wouldn’t have made it to 115-167lbs natural in 6 months like I’m really committed, it’s just an underlying condition. I’m not gonna take anything honestly lucky to be here so no more compounds until I see a cardiologist

did you get any confirmation to the blood pressure was accurate
sometimes the numbers that we see are not true unless they're properly checked
It was accurate. Went to doc wasn’t bad there but 132 over 81 but I showed her pics of it being outrageous she put me on losarton 50mg didn’t help tho lol I should’ve told her the truth but my company has full access to all medical records and care so didn’t wanna risk it

Bro you seem all over the place, bloods and BP should be done before your cycle starts so you get a base line and know your healthy too start.

Tried finding out if this is your first cycle, sounds like it is...even if it's not you sound novice...that's why you start with test only. See how it effects you first time around, then each cycle add in a new compound so you can monitor the effects.

Don't start dumping the kitchen sink, then start removing and adding new things until you know wtf is effecting you in what way.

Test, Mast and deca are pretty safe compounds. But with that said dont put them all in your first cycle.

There is really no need.

Last edited:
Are you taking recreational drugs or alcohol?
@RiverRat1220 are you using alcohol or drugs? I want to know too

seems very strange the way you're here responding

the food intake is hard to say
your protein should be 250grams and more

Top Bottom